1. Only Candidates with Maintenance of Oil & Gas Refinery & Petrochemical Industry experience will be considered. Construction, commissioning and pre commissioning experience will not be considered.
2. Only Candidates who posess the Skills, Education and experience, which have been highlighted in JD would be considered.
3. All CV’s should be in PDF Editable format and along with Education, Experience and Supporting documents clear scan copies. Other format will not accepted.
Salary - KWD 200
Basic - KWD 175 + Food - KWD 25
Accomodation - Free or Allowance KD25/-
Air Ticket - Every 2 Years
1. Must have passed Higher Secondary School Examination (12 Years of schooling).
2. Must have passed ITI or NCTVT (two years full time course) in Instrumentation trade.
JD / Experience Requisites :
1. Have Five (5) years of experience in maintenance of instrument in Hydrocarbon Refinery in the Oil and Gas Industry.
2. Have a good basic knowledge of calibration works.
3. Skilled in the use of hand tools associated with his work.
4 Aware of Safety requirements.
5. Should be very conversant with Instrument impulse tubing standards and should do all types of Stainless steel tubing but not limited to ¼, ½, 3/8 and 1/8 inch.
6. Should assist the Instrument Technician to perform all types of activities.
7. Capable to drop the control valves, Displacers Level Switches and all type of field instruments independently and with others.
8. Should have excellent team sprit to do all types of instrument jobs.