We are looking for a Technical Lead – MEAN (Node JS, Angular JS, MongoDB) with experience in team handling & building high-performing, scalable and enterprise-grade applications.
You will be leading a team of Developers who all are working on mission-critical applications. You will be responsible for MEAN application development while providing expertise in the full software development life cycle, from concept and design to testing.
• To train development teams in strict adherence to architecture/design standards and use iterative processes for software development.
• Will be playing important role at all stages of the life cycle, including responsibility for requirements capture, design, development and acceptance testing
• To provide training/instructions and mentoring team members.
• To undertake development tasks without supervision, including software designing, programming and testing within a Test-Driven Development process
• To monitor progress and provide updates to the Project Manager.
• Prepare and produce releases of software components. Also should be able to do the gap analysis.
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Exela is a business process automation (BPA) leader, leveraging a global footprint and proprietary technology to provide digital transformation solutions enhancing quality, productivity, and end-user experience. With decades of expertise operating mission-critical processes, Exela serves a growing roster of more than 4,000 customers throughout 50 countries, including over 60% of the Fortune® 100. With foundational technologies spanning information management, workflow automation, and integrated communications, Exela’s software and services include multi-industry department solution suites addressing finance & accounting, human capital management, and legal management, as well as industry-specific solutions for banking, healthcare, insurance, and public sectors. - Through cloud-enabled platforms, built on a configurable stack of automation modules, and 23,000 employees operating in 23 countries, Exela rapidly deploys integrated technology and operations as an end-to-end digital journey partner.
Senior Full stack Engineer • 5+ years’ of experience in designing and building software application. • Proficiency in Spring Boot, Java, Oracle/Postgres, Angular JS, Junit, Devops tools. • Experience in any cloud platform, service oriented architectu
Administer Linux servers,deploy virtualization,engage with engineering & product teams to improve reliability, performance, availability,security.Provide application & infrastructure support using shell, Java.
Looking For Staffing BDM/BDE (Work from Home / Freelance / Part time)