• Experience with Work order Module, Configuration module (Application Designer, Database Configuration, Escalation, Cron Task, Doms), Administration module (Organization, Calendars, Report Administration, Classification)
• Experience with Assets, Chart of Accounts, MEA Integration, Inventory, Planning (job plans and safety plans), preventive maintenance, purchasing (PR, PO, receiving, companies), and Resources (person, crafts, and labor codes)
• Experience implementing, configuring customizing IBM Maximo.
• Good functional and technical understanding and working knowledge of IBM MAXIMO.
• Experience in developing functional designs for customization, interfaces and data loading.
• Ability to write precise Functional Design Documents and Technical Design Documents for Maximo specifications.
• Hands on experience in developing interface solutions (MBOs, REST API,JSON, Automation Scripts).
• Experience in WebSphere build & deployments, JMS Configuration
• Experience with BIRT (Business Intelligence Reporting Tool)
• Experience in Maximo integration with other application.
• Good knowledge in System configuration, Asset definitions, Global data set-ups, application, domains & workflow configuration, GUI
• Experience in agile software development environments.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Expertise with J2EE architecture and proven ability to design, develop and deliver applications utilizing various components of the technology;
• Expertise with web development tools and technology, particularly JAVA, JSP, HTML, XML, and webMethods B2B;
• Ability to work and communicate effectively with program management
• Strong communication, problem-solving skill
• Experience and desire to work in Global offshore/onshore model.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree –or- equivalent experience
• 10 year’s IT experience
• 4-5 years minimum experience working with Maximo configuration
Mphasis applies next-generation technology to help enterprises transform businesses globally. Customer centricity is foundational to Mphasis and is reflected in the Mphasis’ Front2Back™ Transformation approach. Front2Back™ uses the exponential power of cloud and cognitive to provide hyper-personalized (C=X2C2TM=1) digital experience to clients and their end customers. Mphasis’ Service Transformation approach helps ‘shrink the core’ through the application of digital technologies across legacy environments within an enterprise, enabling businesses to stay ahead in a changing world. Mphasis’ core reference architectures and tools, speed and innovation with domain expertise and specialization are key to building strong relationships with marquee clients.
Imagine a world of customer-centric transformation. Of digital, cognitive and intelligent technologies that are always a few paces ahead. A world where you redefine and co-create paradigms of business success every day. Where you keep alive your inquisitive mind to deliver innovation and ‘wow’ customer experience.
A leading applied technology services company, Mphasis has, over the last 26 years, sprinted exciting laps of transformation to stand tall on the edge of NEXT and positive disruption. With our agile business processes and innovations, we anticipate the future of applied technology, predict tomorrow’s trends to keep our clients at the summit in an ever-changing marketplace. Our future-proof expertise brings faster and more innovative IT solutions to next-gen customers across countless industry segments and micro-verticals.
Visit our website to know more regarding openings in Mphasis.