Urgent requirement of Marketing Manager for Canada / Australia.
• Establish marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
• Keep an eye on current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services
• Work with marketing team to establish detailed marketing plans for sales team and media channel
• Reach out to various advertising agencies, media buyers, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to materialization
• Interviews, hires, and trains marketing staff members
• Develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service with the help of marketing staff
• Develop and manage advertising campaigns.
• Handle social media, public relation efforts and content marketing
Education & Skills Requirement:
• Must have 3+ years of related experience
• Must have Diploma/ Bachelor / Masters degree in Marketing
• Must be fluent in English
Global Vision Immigration (GVI) is one of the leading immigration companies headquartered in Canada engaged in the business of Overseas Education and Immigration Services for Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Denmark, Cyprus. We are an authorized immigration company incorporated under the Federal Laws of Canada. GVI team comprises of highly trained professionals who are experts in providing quality services relating to overseas education and immigration and settlement in various countries.
The GVI was formed with the sole purpose of helping people to achieve their dreams for foreign education and settlement abroad through the hassle-free pathway. GVI is the one-stop solution provider for the aspirant clients who want to either study, work, settle abroad or relocate to another country for a better life and better future of their children. Starting from the free assessment till getting the visa, we at GVI handle everything for a smooth transition. GVI works through its own network of independent associates and legal representatives of various countries to protect the interest of each client of GVI.
Mr. Kalyan Paul, President & CEO is the founder of GVI, an MBA in Finance and also a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) and a Certified Management Accountant (CMA) from Canada. Mr. Paul has more than 16 years of experience in immigration consulting that made him one of the preferred & valued immigration consultants in the immigration industry. He is a licensed member of the Immigration Consultants Of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) (Membership ID: R417119) which is a professional body of licensed immigration consultants recognized by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
We, at GVI, are committed to provide our clients the best and quickest possibilities to study, work, immigrate and/or settle in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Cyprus, Denmark or Middle East. We take pride in our dedication, honesty and individualized personal services that we provide to our clients because our foundation is based on excellent customer service, cost effectiveness, professional assistance and honesty. We at GVI have developed a comprehensive refund policy * which is structured to help our clients.
We provide professional services with utmost care and attention as per individual client’s needs. From our free initial consultation and assessment to our special settlement services, we ensure that each application is handled properly, professionally and quickly. We provide the best in class personalized services which is possible due to our extensive knowledge and thorough understanding of the immigration rules, regulations, policies and procedures. We carefully advise and instruct our clients and ensure that each client is properly informed, protected and represented.
Functions : Others, IT
Industries : Consultancy
Skills/Roles I hire for: Immigration
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content