WE ARE HIRING FOR marketing executives
Company name- astron group
Salary - 25k to 35k
Qualification:- MBA & Graduate or any masters
Experience:- 2 to 3 Yrs Exp (Only In Education/ Institutional Field) Should be well informed and versed about Gurgaon
Working days & timing:- 6 Days (Second and Forth Saturday Off) and 9 To 5 pm
Location:- Astron Institute of International Studies
Surya Kiran Complex, Old MG Road, Opposite SBI Main Branch, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122001
Branch Offices: Gurgaon |Ambala | Mohali |Sohna |Amritsar | Colombo
Marketing Executive (Job Description)
• Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
• Promotional activities.
• Counselling sessions with prospective schools/colleges to attract new students across the institute’s portfolio of programmes.
• Help produce reports, Institute’s brochures, Pamphlets, Standy and related marketing materials.
• Network with schools, colleges, village sarpanchsand other professionals.
• Organizing and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events.
• Conduct presentations in school/Colleges to collect student data.
• Interaction with candidate and family members to brief and counsel for the programmes offered by the Institute.
• Publicise the strengths of the academic faculty.
• Promote the profile of the Institute as a whole to external audiences.
• Develop and improve upon existing marketing strategies
• Develop new marketing initiatives such as social media, events or crossover collaborations to strengthen engagement with target audience
• Monitor corporate branding applications across the projects’ marketing materials to deliver quality corporate brand image consistently
• Oversee all marketing activities, take metrics and write performance reports
• Monitor market trends, analysis consumer markets activities to identify opportunities
• Liaise with internal and external teams to ensure that tasks are completed and programmes are delivered on time
Astron Institute of International Studies (AIIS), an academic vertical of the Astron Group, is a not-for-profit organization incorporated under Section 25 of The Companies Act 1956. The institute is focussed on the intensively growing and continually developing fields of Public Health and Health Management with emphasis on the underserved section of society at large. The institution is dedicated to global improvement in standards of health through education, research, consultancy and training and promote excellence in the fields of Public Health, Hospital Planning and Design and Healthcare Quality Management. AISS aims to accomplish this through consultation and institutional networking in a National and Global Perspective.
The Institute is supported with expert human resource, skill sets and infrastructure. With its outstanding faculty, the institute envisions to promote ‘Skill Development and Enhancement in Healthcare’ by the execution of innovative and interactive online and on- campus programs and also bring about greater societal benefits through its stakeholders.
AISS is affiliated with Health Sector Skill Council, a non-statutory body of Government of India and Association of Healthcare Providers of India. Besides, the courses are also recognised by Indian Medical association (IMA). Together with its partners, the Institute has crafted a student-centric educational environment thus enabling them to explore innovative ways of thinking. To meet the educational challenges of rapidly growing health sector globally, AISS provides its students with managerial and technical foundation for a meaningful and fulfilling career in the healthcare industry.
If interested please share CV on Whatsaap no 7701969169
Ref. by orbitouch
Thanks & regards
Telesales Representative-near by inorbit mall, Vashi - navi mumbai - Numqz
Designation : Sr. Advisor (Sales) Shift Timings (Dayshift) : Fixed : 10am to 7pm Salary : upto 5 LPA + Incentives (Variable upon Experience) Other Benefits : 2 Way Transport (Pick n Drop) * Qualifications: Any Graduate / UG (12th & Above)
Hotel Management,Chief Cook,Room Service,Hotel Accounting,Supervisor,Hotel/Restaurant 9167951498
Receptionist,Front office executive,Front office,Front desk,Reception,Telephone operator,Front desk executive
OFFICE BOY,VAN BOY,DRIVER,DELIVERY BOY,WAITER,HOUSEKEEPING,PACKING JOB 9819506831
To guide and counsel students and parents for Admission in Universities abroad. Counseling for countries abroad Interaction with University delegates.Manage Events. Help the students in applications, visas etc. Participate in educational fairs.
Key Requirements: · Teaching SAT/GRE/GMAT/SAT Subject Test etc. · Taking sessions with the students · Tracking students progress & generating performance reports · Develop, edit and review content, study material, assignments & test papers
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content