- Great opportunity within a leading fabric and garments supplier in the region
- Open to flexible work hours
- Great work environment with a dynamic team
Our client is one of the largest supplier and exporter of fabrics and garments in the region. With a well-developed production set up and a highly experienced team, they are able to offer cost-effective yet high quality fabrics that is tailored to clients requirements.The Job
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Working closely with the business to create an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan in line with business objectives.
- Developing and executing content marketing campaigns to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales and customer retention.
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met.
- Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms and marketing collateral.
- Managing relationships with external marketing agencies.
- Ensuring consistency of brand voice, style and tone across all content.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar.
- You have at least 1 year experience in Content Management or Digital Marketing, ideally within Consumer and Industrial industry.
- Experience within Content Development & Management, Content Planning, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, would be a strong advantage.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder