With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
We are inviting applications for the role of Manager, MIS & Reporting
You're responsible to operate a MIS and Reporting team which will support the data and information requirements of Operations across multiple site and geographies. You will need to manage reporting/ MIS resources who will be located out of multiple locations. You will be expected to constantly challenge the current level of reports delivery and bring in innovations in reporting to generate insights using the latest tools and technologies available.
Provide leadership and guidance to your team members and continue to identify and recruit talent to build a robust team. Lead transformation initiatives in the Reporting and MIS domain. Present point of view on operational metrics (performance and productivity) based on reports and dashboards being generated. Support Sr. Leadership and Finance teams on project financials. Responsibilities
Qualifications we seek in you!Minimum qualifications
- Own end-to-end reporting and MIS delivery for multiple projects. Be responsible for ensuring the timeliness and accuracy of the all reports
- Lead meeting and develop agenda for Ops and Support functions to review performance and productivity.
- Provide clarity and instructions to your team on the expectation for each report and dashboard. Build redundancies for effective delivery
- Develop a strategy for transforming manual reports and automated them using SQL DB and Power BI solutions. Lead the way in implementing new technologies in operations.
- Follow a structured road map to develop the team and get them ready to scale up as the new automated reporting process are set up and executed
- Link process metrics, performance metrics and set up benchmarks for comparable projects and processes
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of monthly billing files that get sent to the client for approval. Also develop reports and tools to give daily and weekly visibility to Sr. Management on run rate.
- Graduate (any stream)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Expert in Reporting and Analytics with relevant experience in Reporting/ Analytics role
- Should have handled 10-15 reporting and analytics resources
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Prior experience in SQL and Power BI environment
- Relevant experience in WFM Reporting
Genpact is committed to building a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.