1. Perform market analysis, identify customer segments and industry verticals, establish, go-to-market plans, pricing, and market strategies, and estimate potential sales.
2. Attract and develop high-performing sales team. Monitor their performance and help them meet or exceed targets.
3. Manage and plan budgets and resources
4. Maintain knowledge of market trends and competitors’ product trends and apply them in developing sales tactics and strategies.
5. Match product and service offerings with buyers, sellers, and service provider needs by demonstrating knowledge of customers, markets, pricing, and competition.
6. Establish a network of contacts in the industry to identify potential projects/clients.
7. Establish, develop and maintain new business relationships with prospective clients and generate new strategic business.
8. Understand the business and technical requirements of the prospective clients and work closely with the internal development team to guide the direction of our product offerings.
9. Define and develop digital marketing campaigns, promotional activities, sales programs, publicizing the product through the press/media, sales force, and alternate distribution channels, and manage product success in the market place.
10. Work with marketing and outside agencies in developing product collateral (brochures, data sheets, web content, direct mail campaign cards, presentations, etc.) and other Sales tools.
11. Identify key industry events, outreach to prospective clients, and coordinate and execute participation.
12. Work with marketing on press and PR strategy to increase industry awareness.
13. Drive and deliver demand generation activities that lead to a strong sales pipeline.
14. Drive marketing studies and create effective marketing program.
15. Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations, conferences, and seminars.
16. Build and deliver sales training to enhance sales people skills and their effectiveness in the market place.
17. Travel as required/needed.
18. Provide leadership, development, and mentoring to the people in the Sales organization. Ensure company policies, guidelines, values, ethics, and standards are understood by everyone in the organization and followed
aThingz DIGITIZERS are driven by a passion to address business challenges with the creative use of technology and innovation.
We are a WBENC certified Woman Owned Business Enterprise and proudly support local leadership organizations -
Michigan Council of Women in Technology (MCWT), We Build Character (WBC) to name a few.
Functions : Human Resources, IT
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Blockchain, Salesforce, Magento, Java
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Market & Customer Understanding: Understanding the Ecommerce platform and its needs deeply through landscape analysis, customer interviews, user research, competition analysis and other qualitative/quantitative techniques.
Please check out the jobs posted on www.newgenapps.com/jobs. If you do not find the exact profile, please apply using the nearest applicable post Please avoid sending cvs on mail ESOPs will also be issued in addition to the base salary
Bachelor / Masters degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering 5+ years of professional experience in software development Our team is highly motivated and is looking for a senior engineer who can steer the team technically in our vision.
Global French MNC requires Manager/Senior Manager - Business Development - Digital Loyalty Solutions - Okhla
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content