Manager – Retail Credit ( Loan against Property /Real Estate )
We have been retained by our client, a well-established, professionally managed NBFC (Non-Banking Finance Company), part of a Multi-National Bank, to identify a Manager - Retail credit ( Loan against property / Real Estate ) to be based at Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata and Pune.
JOB PURPOSE :
Responsible for the credit approval and management process in respect of a portfolio. Develop and maintain co-operative relationships between all stakeholders in the credit value chain.
• Appraising proposals, conducting risk analysis & scrutinizing relevant documents before sanctioning / disbursing loans, ensuring compliance with organizational credit policies.
• Setting up system and process environment.
• Analyze the customer segments & derive a suitable strategy.
• Oversee the entire lending process, including the initial application and review, underwriting and the disbursal or denial of the request.
• Implement credit policies and processes to uniformly across state to ensure minimum error rates while minimizing the various risks & hence the eventual losses.
• Continuous tracking of loan portfolio, look for any negative trends.
• To co-ordinate with sales team for resolution of credit risk concerns.
• Make recommendations and decisions with strong factual support and a balanced view.
• Contribute to the development of risk strategies for sustainable business growth and healthy portfolios.
• Generating MIS reports to update management about business performance and discussion on Effective Measures as and when needed.
• Analysis of Bank Statements and other relevant documents for income assessment.
• Meet customers and do business and income earning capacity as per the Credit Manual & Guidance Notes.
• Appointment of the Title Search Advocates and Valuers and Co-ordinate with the client and the TSR Advocate / Valuers and finalizing the Reports.
• Understanding of property related knowledge (like legal title and market value of the property).
• Coordinating with Internal and external teams – Business, Operations, Legal, Legal counsels, consultants and clients for execution of documents.
DESIRED SKILLS :
• Ability to do multitasking.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent management skills.
• Good problem-solving ability.
• Must be comfortable making decisions.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong consulting and portfolio development skills.
• Confident and effective communicator (both verbal and written).
• Proactive approach to relationship building with the ability to manage difficult relationships.
• Strong team player.
• Presentation skills.
• Listening skills
CANDIDATE PROFILE :
Candidates should be qualified as MBA/CA’s or a post graduate in Finance, with 3 to 4 years relevant experience Credit Underwriting for Loan Against Property/ Real Estate.
Interested candidates meeting with the above requirements may please respond with a recent photograph and resume in word format to [HIDDEN TEXT]