With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us. Inviting applications for the role of Manager, Research Analyst, GIUExpectations from the role!
- Develop understanding of the G Offerings (SL and TS)
- Establish relationships with key partners at a senior level and deliver quality and benefit in a short span of time
- Develop industry specific, service line level nuances as the function matures
- Harness and distribute knowledge
Qualifications we seek in you!Minimum qualifications
- Business research
- Collaborating with leadership like LCPS, BD/GRMs, TS Leads / Partners, SL leaders and Sr. Leaders
- Conducting research across various functional domains and industries
- Preparation of high impact and factual reports
- Innovative frameworks and research design to conduct informational research on specific topics
- Maintaining the knowledge repositories with up-to-date content - the latest templates, proposals, collaterals
- Support research promotion and other initiatives
- Support on research updates for senior leadership
- Conduct high-end analysis using business statistics with the help of SAS and excel
- Experience in conducting research and business statistics, exposure to interacting with senior leaders.
- MBA or equivalent
- Knowledge / Experience on Trust & Safety SL
- Excellent hands-on experience of multiple databases such as Cap IQ, APQC, Finilistic, LinkedIn, Factiva, Everest, NH, HfS, WSJ, PrivCo
- Business research includes strategy research, country analysis, competitor analysis, market analysis, financial analysis, qualitative and quantitative benchmarking, Porter's five forces, SWOT analysis, company analysis, industry analysis and other
- Savvy with MS Office, Excel and SAS
- Excellent Research skills and experience of working on research tools & databases
- Excellent writing and editing skills required to craft persuasive messaging and content
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Experience in client-facing role and/or understanding professional services market would be an advantage
- Good summarization skills
- Good executive presence, ability to get deal with senior partners
- Ability to work independently, with minimum supervision and with geographically dispersed teams
- Good problem solving skills - ability to think and solution
- Think strategically - should be able to understand the larger picture
- Flexible - ability to adapt to changing dynamics quickly
- Personal efficiency and influencing skills
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.