With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world&rsquos biggest brands&mdashand we have fun doing it. Now, we&rsquore calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.Are you the one we are looking for!We are inviting applications for the role of Manager, Record to Report
If you are an accounting graduate with prior accounting experience and have led a team of 15 people, we're looking forward for you to apply. In this role, you will be encouraged to work on deadlines, in a fairly fast paced business environment while being a good excellent teammate and be open to working in any shift as per the business requirementResponsibilities
In this role, you shall be responsible for all the activities related to record to report.
Qualifications we seek in you!Minimum qualifications
- You shall lead a large team in Record to Report domain while ensuring adherence to baseline values for all Service Level Agreements-KPI & CPI
- Review team&rsquos day to day activities, including but not limited to Account Reconciliations, journal entries, reports, audit requests, analysis and other requests
- Handle close timelines and communicate on a timely basis, in accordance to the deadlines
- Work well with the Business Accounting team and internal partners to resolve issues
- You should prioritize multiple partners
- You should be responsible for supporting the metrics reporting for the significant process
- Be a people&rsquos manager involving in hiring, structured learning path, operations mentor for the team
- MBA Finance (With B.Com in Graduation)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- CA Inter degree & relevant work experience in General Ledger
- Good Written and Verbal Communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS excel
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to handle team and client discussions
- IT skills: ERP (PeopleSoft/SAP/Oracle/Workday Financial), MS Office
- Excellent SME knowledge of accounting concepts
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.