Manager ( Property & Facility Management )
BE ( Mech/Elecl): Incumbent should have 9-15 years experience in following:
1. Strategically planning department organizational structure & manpower, based on , type, location and production pattern of plant for in house production equipment maintenance, out-sourcing facility & utilities maintenance through AMCs. Setting Quality Objective & Budget Planning for the dept. in line with overall Organizational Objectives & Business needs for the given fiscal year. Directing & driving PME depart functions towards departmental objective targets. And monitor & control the progress, quality & cost of the same.
2. To train PM team in implementation of systems like ISO, TPM, OHSAS & 5S and practicing of breakdown, preventive & predictive maintenance, spare inventory planning, FMEA, MTTR & MTBF. Statutory compliance of PM operations to Electrical, Factories & Boilers, Explosives, Fire & Safety, Labor, Scales & Measurement Bureau Acts & Rules & Other norms.
3. Updating the trouble shooting skills & knowledge level of PM team to blend individual potentials & plant resources into successful delivering team. To develop PM team to learn to honor their commitments on cost, quality & time on various tasks that arises out off, all the business needs of the organization.
4. Mechanical Infrastructure & Services – Cooling Towers, HVAC sub systems (air cooled, water cooled and VRV types), Chillers (air & water cooled), Air Handling Units, Air Supply Unites, Air compressor 500cfm to 1500cfm (air & water cooled), Air Dryers ( refrigerant, HOC, Descant types), Air Controllers, Air Receivers, DG sets, STP,WTP,ETP, Bore wells, Fire Hydrant & Sprinkler system, Lifts for multistoried building, EOT cranes, Forklifts, Dust Extraction system, Split & Cassette Types - Air conditioning Units ( ductable & non ductable), Precision Ac units, Basement & Space Ventilation system , Cold storage, Class A & B Explosives Stores, PHE pumps, RO Plant, Softener Plant, Acetone, LPG & HSD storage yards, LOT & VOT systems, Diesel Dispenser System, Pallet trucks, Tools & Tackles system, Dock leveler, All Types of Service pipelines, Doors & shutters, CO2-N2-Argon-Helium Storage Yard, ACH Mixer unit, FM 200 based Gas system, Paint Kitchen, Paint Booths, Air Supply Units, Sludge Pits, Shower Tester, Solar Water Heater system, Weigh Bridge Systems, Crawford Doors, Boom Barriers, Façade Access System, Multi-Level Car Parking System, Vacuum Floor Cleaners, Flippers & Scrubbers, Non IBR Boiler system, Fuel Handling System, Ash Handling and Exhaust System.
5. Electrical Infrastructure & Services – Transmission lines & MRS/ RMU (11KVA & 33KVA), Transformer both Wet & Dry type (1600KVA to 2500 KVA), RTCC panels, Battery banks & Charger system, DGs ( 1010KVA & 1500KVA) ,DG Synchronizing Panels, Sub Stations Ring system (Control, Protection & Measuring systems), Switchgears (GCBs, VCBs, ACBs), Electrical Distribution Panel system (APFC, AMF, LTDB, LTPCC, MDB, MCC, ACCP, SMDB, PDB panels), HT & LT cable engineering (sizing, selection, laying, termination, joint kits, switch & socket boards), High Mast lights, Emergency UPS & lighting systems, Plant Internal & External Lighting systems, Fire Alarm System, Public Addressing System, CCTV system, Access control & Attendance system, BMS system and EPABX & Telephones lines.
6. IT Infrastructure, Network & Services – Setup & configuration of Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line basic modem, router & network (PAN, LAN, WLAN, IPv4, Sub netting, IPv6, TCP/IP). Wireless Network setup & configuration, Sharing of Internet & Resources, Network Trouble Shooting under client domain environment. - Assembling and structured cabling of router/ switches of CISCO, D-Link and TP-Link Devices using CAT5 / CAT5e / CAT6 & RJ45 / RJ11. Assembling and disassembling of computers & peripherals for upgrading and minor maintenance. Preventing Maintenance and Trouble Shooting of the same under networking environment.
7. Civil and Finishes Infrastructure & Services – Masonry works and Plastering works, Lime wash, Painting, Tiling, Cladding, Flooring ( Ceramic/ Engg & Natural Granite/Marble), Wood works, Metal works, Façade & Glazing works, ACP Cladding, Metallic and Non- Metallic Fire & Non- Fire Doors & Windows works, Interior partition & False Ceiling works, Irrigation system, Facility/ Building maintenance works.
Require candidate with relevant working experience in sales of Oil & Gas related products/Mechanical Equipment & products/project management preferably post graduate Mechanical Engineers with 10 to 12 years experience.
Sales Manager with 5-8 year Experience in selling bathroom fittings/Faucets/Sanitary, building material thru Dealer/Distributor/Architect Referral network, meeting Sales & Collection targets in Tricity high-end Customers. Experienced Lady may apply.
Preparation of Drawings by using of Autocad /3Ds Max+V-Ray/Google Sketchup+V-Ray/Photoshop/ Revit (Architecture)/Staad Pro. Draft-man, Google sketch ,2d,3D Max Designer, Civil/Metal Structural Engineer, Risa 3D, Staad Pro, Steel Structures
Hiring for Production Manager with 12 Years+ Experience in production of fabrication/conversion products preferably foam , tapes & PP items based for MSME oragnisation @ Vadodara Gujarat
Good Planning skills Good Liasoning skills Knowledge on CAD, MS-Office, and MS Project. Proven managerial skills of leading a team Should have knowledge on costing and budgeting Knowledge of Health & Safety Regulations
Area Manager (Boards) -- Building Materials Industry -- Hyderabad Exp : 5 - 10 years in any building materials industry in Project Sales Only CTC : Upto 6 LPA Locations : Hyderabad
Head Sales & Marketing Operations of Doors and Windows Aluminium and uPVC Focus on Strategy, Direct Project Sales; Channel Sales, Key Account Management & Client Relationship Management Focus on Sales in North India mainly states of Himachal;
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content