Service Delivery Manager
B Sc, M Sc BE, MCA
- Ensure management reports are circulated to the relevant stakeholders as per agreed timelines.
- Act as the Single Point of Contact for Delivery for the project.
- Responsible for End to End Service Delivery for the portfolio / LOB being managed.
- Devise Corrective and Preventive actions for any Service Level breaches, near misses and Customer escalations.
- Integrates Service Management Office into the service delivery to effectively leverage their specialist capabilities (eg Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management etc).
- Manage defined processes and risks with respect to organization and customer.
- Coordinate with onsite and offshore teams as necessary during project delivery.
- Ensure service performance of the portfolio through defined metrics and KPI's.
- Participate in PMR and Service performance review meeting and ensure availability of all relevant performance data.
- Ensure that status reports & dashboards are sent to the customer for the project(s) at the agreed intervals.
- Coordinate and test Service Continuity plan on a periodic basis.
- Resolving all customer requests, issues / escalations in a timely manner.
- Liaise with Academy for project level training needs and ensure training plans are made available based on skillset needs.
- Drive performance management process (goal setting, appraisals and promotions) for the project (Portfolio / LOB).
- Responsible for onboarding new hires.
- Manage conflicts within the team and organize team building exercises.
- Enable periodic skill assessment of associates and subsequent adherence to learning plans.
- Initiate (Performance Improvement Plan) PIP in case of nonperformance.
- Continuously mentor and have succession plan for all key roles.
- Responsible for forecasting and managing staffing requirements for the portfolio.
Contribution to Org Initiatives:
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in Customer round table discussions/floor visits and share project experience.
- Share best practices with the Organization and leverage Organization assets for the benefit of the project.
- Adopt and implement organization initiatives like Best in Class, Pinnacle, Innovation programs etc.
- Adopt and replicate best practices from other engagements in SBU and organization.
Business Development & Customer Relationship Management:
- Participate in Customer review / governance meetings to discuss on Service performance, project issues and improvement opportunities.
- Participate and provide inputs during Solution development activities Build relationships with line managers or portfolio owners in the customer organization.
- Coordinate and ensure preparedness for the Customer visits.
- Anticipate issues and needs of the customer related to the project and address them proactively.
- thereby help achieve CSS targets.
- Ensure workenvironment availability (infrastructure, relevant software, access etc) to the project resources.
- Establishes the key calendar of events for the project / LOB.
- Initiate and drives Continual Service Improvement program.
- Participate in audits and track action items to closure.
- Responsible for billing and invoicing for the portfolio being managed.
Must Have Skills
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jun 10 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us