With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us. Inviting applications for the role of Manager,Master Data Management
Genpact is seeking an MDM SME to join its MDM consulting practice team. This Practice was established as a distinct capability to provide valuable advisory services to their clients, targeting Genpact external clients.
You will be responsible for assisting and leading engagements to develop and drive master data transformation agenda for our clients, interacting with client leadership to demonstrate the value of data, lead solutioning and proposals for master data solutions and oversee the deployment of the solution for our clients. Responsibilities
The role will build industry leading capabilities and utilize our deep domain expertise and digital capabilities to drive progressive customer experience and deliver commercial business value.
- Interact with client stakeholders to gather information, address questions
- Assess current operating model, process and technology related to master data
- Identify gaps and challenges in the current process
- Quantify and build consensus on impact of poor master data quality
- Design and develop future state transformation projects including To-be process, operating model, and digital interventions
- Develop transformation roadmap along with business case, timing, and resource needs
- Collaborate with internal stake holders and partner(s)to develop pipeline and growth plans
- Support RFP's and proactive proposals with required information and context
- Provide expertise support and knowledge to the internal and external stakeholders related to Master Data Management
- Drive improvements and out of box thinking in MDM area to enhance process, operating model, and technology
- Create fluid storyline, with the right messaging, content for report outs
- Bachelor's degree required / Master's or MBA preferred
- MDM, data quality experience
- Rich experience in MDM consulting, Data Governance with knowledge across multiple data domains
- Experience in driving sales, developing solutions and familiarity with one or more MDM, data quality solutions
- Understanding the impact of data quality to business processes and reporting/analytics
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Experience in building compelling business presentations, comprehensive MDM proposal, SOW & pricing models
- Should have been involved in and executed the large scale, high-impact MDM consulting and data quality projects or solutions
- Experience in driving pre-sales and support through all stages of sales cycle
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Influencing skills, creative thinking/innovative mind-set
- Eye for business and understanding of business issues across multiple business processes
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.