We have opening for Manager Legal , kindly find the job details below:
Mandatory to fill: Tracker
- Post Applied for
- Current Location
- Current Company
- Mobile number
- Current Post
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period
- Total Experience
- About Company : is an apex body consisting of members from the Real Estate Industry among Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR). It is the most prominent and the only recognized body of Real Estate Developers in Mumbai and MMR. We bring together members dealing in Real Estate Development on one common platform to address various issues facing the Industry. With a strong Membership of over 1400 leading Developers in Mumbai, CREDAI-MCHI has expanded across MMR, having its own units in the region of Thane, Kalyan-Dombivli, Mira-Virar, Raigad and Navi Mumbai
- Location : New Marine Lines, Mumbai
- Experience : 10 - 15 years
- Salary : 10 - 12 lpa
- Qualification: LLB
- Number of openings : 1
Job Purpose :
- The purpose of this role is to ensure all Legal Compliances are carried out and to provide Legal opinion to the Members of Managing Committee/ Legal Task Owners/Members on routine and other matters
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities of the Role :
- Drafting and Vetting of Sale Agreement, Deeds, MCHI Memorandum, exchange deeds,
- lease deeds, power of attorney, partition deeds, no objection certificates/consent Deeds, Affidavits, Indemnity Bonds, Mortgage Deeds, notices, Confidentiality & Non-Disclosure
- Drafts, MOU, Contract Agreements, Term Sheets and applications and documents required from time to time.
- Taking care of proper execution and registration of all requisite documents.
- To ensure time to time renewal of near expiry documents & if required to extend the term of the above documents.
- To maintain list of all, execute documents and ensure necessary soft copies of these documents such as PDF for internal compliance requirements or due diligence if any available.
Interaction with the Task Owners & Committee Members:
- Create real time MIS on various stages of communications and legal documentation related to project, legal agreements, deeds, litigation, petitions, etc.
- To provide Opinion on Law Points, reference to section of Relevant Acts, Case Laws to the Board.
- Disseminate information on legal compliance and applicable laws on a regular basis
to the management.
Continuous Knowledge Updating:
- To continuously monitor changes in the laws, Regulations and policies relating to Real Estate Sector.
Legal & Secretarial Compliance:
- To manage the secretarial compliances, statutory records and filings as per Companies Act,
- To be present at Committee Meetings, Preparation of Annual Report, Minutes of Meetings, etc.
- If necessary, to conduct the legal compliance audits on predefined frequencies
- To screen the orders coming from Maha RERA Authority and prepare a gist and the same to be circulated to all Members of CREDAI-MCHI as a Bulletin
- To assist and be responsible with regard to all legal aspects for the Conciliation Forum
- Meetings of MahaRERA.
Litigation / Court Proceedings:
- To co-ordinate with Counsels and ensure proper representation of the Company in the Courts in matters relating to Disputes
- Taking various approvals from court, government authorities as and when required.
Legal Department Functioning:
Email : on nbsingh.hrdesire @ gmail.com or resumes.hrdesire @ gmail.com
- Define Standard Procedures on functions in Legal Department.
- To Ensure adherence to budgets and legal costs
- Collection of Legal Fund from Members/Committee Members and ensure it is ring fenced for Legal Fees.
Thanks & Regards,
Team Hr Desire