Job Description :
Position Type : Full time
Education Desired : Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage : 0%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking At FIS you\u2019ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The FIS Private Ecomm Team works on ensure joined-up global application, infrastructure, data or security, designs, delivery and influencing the associated software roadmaps that supports the business product roadmaps and drive simplification and technology innovation.
What you will be doing
Development Manager will work on projects where person will play an active role in developing software enhancements and new products for the Servicing platforms. A vigilant developer. Candidate will work on the planning, designing and coding of enhancements for our current offerings & will also work with cross-functional teams to build software solutions for current issues or to incorporate advancements in technology. Always searching to continuously improve Worldpay From FIS catalogue of products and services, we will create and maintain stable, reliable systems for our clients and partners.
What you bring:-
Skills16+ years of experience with Design, development & architecture.
- Analyze, design and develop software features and enhancements, and take full ownership of the tasks assigned
- Participate in team Scrum meetings, and interact with various stakeholders
- Develop and debug code, and also write unit and end-to-end test cases
- Receive general supervision and is competent in most phases of programming to work on own
- Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external clients
- Be flexible to learn and work on new technologies
- Strong expertise with directing the activities of a software development function for software enhancements and new products.
- Strong expertise with maintaining a strong and high performing team and providing them with technical leadership and guidance.
- Strong expertise with working on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of project objectives.
- Expertise with establishing and assuring adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans and performance requirements.
- Monitor team's progress daily while helping to mitigate or resolve risks and road blocks
- Manage activities of a development initiative
- Collaborate with other teams (Product, Platform, Merchant Services and Support) to define success criteria, establish priorities and distil business requirements into technical solutions
- Mentor and grow individual contributors establishing measurable goals and following up with actionable feedback
- Experience managing a mature Agile Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams.
- Experience presenting to large groups
- Experience leading teams in fast growing environment
- Experience with a modern application stack
- Experience working with relational databases
- Experience managing a highly available application, including performance, resilience, monitoring, and scale
- Hold your own in technical discussion and be a subject matter expert
- Good experience on Java , Spring , Hibernate , Web services , Mircroservices
- Experience working on Linux/ UNIX.
- Experience of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Cassandra and Oracle
- Expertise with RESTful API design (HATEOAS)
- Experience with engineering software releases for cloud deployment
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Ansible
What we offer you
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communicator \u2013 ability to discuss technical and solutions to customers and other stakeholders and adapt depending on the technical or business focus of the discussion
- Attention to detail \u2013 track record of authoring high quality documentation
- Organized approach \u2013 manage and adapt priorities according to client and internal requirements
- Self-starter but team mindset - work autonomously and as part of a global team
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to demonstrate interpersonal and team building skills and establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members
- Ability to work in an agile development environment where developers and testing personnel work closely together to deliver quality product
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities \u2013 FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities, With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS\u2122 is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor\u2019s 500\u00AE Index.Privacy Statement
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see theSourcing Model
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.