1. Prepare Consumption sheet of Advance Auth. & EPCG Lic.
2. Prepare of Export Data Sheet for Adv. Auth. and EPCG Lic.
3. Prepare or checking the ANF-4. ANF5A and other documents for DGFT.
4. Process for Amendment of EPCG or Adv. Auth.
5. Checking or verifying all legal documents
6. Getting EPCG and Advance License redemption from DGFT.
7. Getting refund from MEIS
1 Preparing Documents for Import LC after receiving PI and Contracts.
2 Making LC draft and communicate to Supplier for correction
3 Proper Documentation submit to Bank for Final LC to avoid undue discrepancy.
4 Follow up for the same with RM in YES Bank.
5 Preparing Documents for Receiving advice ( RA) Financing or any hedging and forward booking if any.
6 Collect PI for Import from Suppliers
7 Documents Submit to Bank for PCFC Loan
8 Checking & Verifying of Checklist of Exports.
9 Prepare all documents for Exports for Container clearance only.
10 Arrangement of E-Bolt Seals for Containers
11 Should apply working demand loan( WCDL) in foreign currency to banks for all D/P shipments
11. To calculate the no of Pallets along with the s according to the bulk density of the material to fit inside
12. Making Export Invoice & Packing List.
13. Contact with CHA for Clearing Export Cont.
14. Fumigation of Export Pallets
15. Arrangement of Insurance
16. Maintain the account of the PDA and tally with the statement of CCI.
17. Documents Submit to Bank for BRC
18. Checking & Verifying of Export LC Terms & Conditions.
19. Arranging certificate of origin
20. Getting EPCG or Advance license registered at Customs.
21. Arranging all documents from CHA required for applying GST refund
RAFA International is a trusted name in global market and we work as a partner with our clients in solving the hardest problems challenging their business needs and the world.
The solutions we develop in partnership with our clients transform not just companies but also entire industries and even segments of society.
At the core of our business and our organization is close collaboration—among our employees at all levels and with our clients. Working together, our people continually challenge themselves and their colleagues to develop and implement innovative new approaches.
We at RAFA International are not in boundaries and we are exploring our self in diversified business activities not limited in Head Hunting, Recruitment Services, Executive Search, Human Resource Outsourcing, Employment Verification, Business Consulting, Web Designing and Development, Mobile App Development, Digital Marketing Services, Training and Certifications, Information Technology, Health Care, Hospitality, and Engineering Support Services but many other sectors as well.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content