About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role ResponsibilitiesStrategy
- Part of the Group&rsquos Functions-Finance Team. Design and develop quality Data-stage jobs for the PMI-ODS application
- Must look at existing datastage code and help re-engineer to cloud solutions
- Work closely with the cloud migration team and help them understand the existing functionalities
- Interact with the BA team on understanding the requirements and involve in the design process
- Interact with the GTM team on the testing scope and data and support throughout the SIT / UAT stages
- Provide support to automate the manual process wherever possible (Terraform e.t.c)
- Work closely with the Technology support teams to influence and resolve the issues which are impacting the Scorecard generation
- Ensure compliance of regulations, policies and requirements of the In-Scope countries
- Experience translating business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs.
- Demonstrated experience performing highly complex software development activities strong analytical and problem solving skills.
People and Talent
- Ensure adherence to all internal and external regulations.
- Much be quickly learned on the SCB process &ndash Devops, Change process , SCM compliance etc.
- Capable of handling multiple project simultaneously and ability to work under pressure with strict timelines.
- Mentor the team in technical perspective.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Ensure to raise the RISK if in case of any non-complaince.
- Track and close/extend risks.
Our Ideal CandidateTechnical Skills:
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime ComplianceThe Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Experience in SQL/PL SQL - Must
- Worked in Unix/Linux environment &ndash Must
- Experience in Data Warehousing environments - Datastage - Must
- Experience in usage of Reporting & Data Quality Management Tools (Tableau) - Preferred
- Good working knowledge in Excel would be an added advantage &ndash Preferred
- Basic Java skills - Preferred
- Experience in Open source ETL tools - Preferred
- Basic knowledge in Big data / Hadoop / Hive &ndash Preferred
- Basic knowledge in cloud technologies (AWS / Azure) - Must
- Basic knowledge in Agile methodologies, Scrum & JIRA &ndash Preferred
- Should be able to work Independently and possess leadership skills
- Should exhibit logical and analytical thinking and able to provide solutions
- Understand the key offerings available in the latest versions of IBM Datastage tool and work on POC&rsquos and provide solutions to implement the same
- Should involve in the change management activities covering the SDLC process
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills with an ability to formulate and communicate strategies in a clear and compelling way
- Self driven and proactive in reaching out to multiple stakeholders
- Must be a smart worker rather than a hard worker
- Must be able to support during weekends during the implementation process & Critical issues in production
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.