About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role ResponsibilitiesStrategy
- Awareness and understanding of the Group&rsquos business strategy and model appropriate to the role.
- As aManager Development, he/she will focus on understanding existing system and coordinate delivery in financial domain to deliver business values to real business
People and Talent
- He/she will need to analyse different statics and configurations and implement solutions as per delivery plan. He/she will be part of the team that constantly work on improving Murex3 Trading Platform to demonstrate business requirement satisfaction.
- Understand the Business, functional and Technical requirement and specification, identify gap in the requirement to provide feedback and track to closure of the gap in requirement.
- Should be able to manage Integration and Murex Testing Stream, Support SIT/UAT/DR and go live activities on project level. Plan and interact with interface systems to facilitate and coordinate there delivery.
- Stakeholders engagement and the status reporting preparation.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Be a Team player and make sure to learn, develop and share learning across the team.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime ComplianceThe Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Training in Murex will be added value
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.