About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role Responsibilities
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Finance Business Partner for the business/ functions with focus on improving and manage business financials.
- Ensure that the quality is not compromised and be on top of all financial activities assigned like
- Management reporting, Business and Client Performance, Financial Analysis, Variance Analysis.
- Completely owning all the deliveries of the individuals, working in close with onshore Finance stakeholders.
- Understanding the financial processes end to end and quick in understanding the ad hoc requirements with ensuring quality and TAT of the output.
- Understanding all the revenue lines and systems and is able to design and create various MI which can be shared with Businesses/ Functions for taking important decisions.
- Stakeholder management and escalation handling for the teams.
- Continually reviewing all assigned processes in order to identify opportunities for quality and process design improvement.
- Understand the data flow chart and various IT systems used in the organization and recommend changes.
- Upholding the Values of the Group and Company at all times.
- Compliance with all applicable Rules/ Regulations and Company and Group Policies.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime ComplianceThe Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Our Ideal Candidate
- GFS counterparts
- Functional Coordinators
- Country and Business Finance teams
- Chartered Accountant or MBA with 5-8 years of relevant experience in FP&A.
- Effective communication skills, including presenting and influencing senior management.
- Excellent Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Solid people and project management skills.
- Leadership skills and ability to influence others in decision making
- Relationship and stakeholder management skills.
- Initiative and proactive thinking.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.