• Overall responsible for the delivery of allotted pages
• Ensure that his/her departments output is error-free
• Troubleshoot and resolve all urgent queries
• Ensure files are sent regularly for PQCs and feedback is communicated to the team
• Plan on the job training for the department with inputs from the management
• Manpower planning for the existing job on weekly basis, distributing the workload to the team members
• Responsible for 100% quality of the pages allotted
• Analyze the customer feedback along with the management, account managers and implement corrective and preventive measures
• Candidate with a minimum of 7 to 10 years experience in copyediting
• Experience as a hands-on copyeditor / language editor would be an added advantage
• The desired candidate should have thorough knowledge of copyediting workflow
• Should have handled large teams with excellent team handling skills
• Ensure 100% quality and should be able to understand the issues to rectify the same
• Explore possibilities of automation to minimize manual intervention
• Should be able to drive the organizational initiatives across the floor
Keywords / Skills
copyediting, copy editing, copy editor, language editing, langauge editor, publishing
'Datapage provide services to the world's leading scientific, medical, legal and professional publishers. They choose us because we put their needs first.'
Copy-edits, proofs and prepares for publication,all the way up to printer's proofs, approx. 15 original titles a year; Writes blurbs and assists relevant commissioning editor with the preparation of front matter and end matter to the above titles;
Experienced PPC professional with solid experience of managing Google, Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns.
Market & Customer Understanding: Understanding the Ecommerce platform and its needs deeply through landscape analysis, customer interviews, user research, competition analysis and other qualitative/quantitative techniques.