About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It%26#39;s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We%26#39;re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.JOB PURPOSE:
KEY RESPONSIBILITIESChannel Management %26amp; MIS:
- The position is responsible for Country Performance Evaluation and MIS coordination for Business Banking.
- To work closely with the Business Banking Channel Manager / Product %26amp; Sales team and enable them to achieve Business budgets.
- Scorecard Communication Report, Business Continuity Plan %26amp; Test Reports.
- MIS Management-JO/JD for all employees.
- Business Tracker Daily/Weekly %26amp; Monthly.
Processes, Controls %26amp; Governance:
- Ensure timely and effective co-ordination with all units so that business objectives are driven, and processes are adhered to.
- Business Reporting, Head count Reporting, Other MIS (Internal Flashes) for Business Banking Team, India.
- Maintaining and updating daily, weekly and monthly business tracker, as required.
- Business analysis - Micro/Macro level (City/Segment Head/Head BB) across all products,
- Budgets preparation for all KPIs for BC %26amp; BBRM Job Family at all Levels.
- Preparing and managing all relevant MIS reports, ensuring that all key sales MIS are sent on time, accurately and consistently within the relevant TAT%26rsquo;s, focusing on Automated MIS.
- Managing all aspects pertaining to compliance and liaising with Channel Manager, Segment team and the governance team, assisting them where applicable in following and monitoring Bank processes and procedures.
- FCS entry reconciliation, coordination, Closure.
- Conduct CDD, MLP %26amp; TCF diligently
- Zero tolerance %26ndash; Fraud, Mis-selling
- Attend training, acquire knowledge and apply to job function
- Adhere to all policies, guidelines and procedures, comply with local regulatory requirements
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager
- Customers: Regional Sales Unit, BIU, SQ, Products team, Regional Ops Unit, National Analytics Unit
- Targets: As mentioned in Job Objective
- Must be a graduate. Post Graduates will be preferred.
- 4-5 years of relevant experience in handling performance evaluation processes, and preparing analytical reports will be preferred
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence outcomes.
- Should be well versed with performance processes and systems.
- Strong inter-personal skills, which encourages and promotes enthusiasm and team spirit.
- Thorough Knowledge of MS Office
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.