Global MNC requires Manager ( Brand Communication & Client service)-Loyalty Campaign - Thane (W)
One if our client a Global MNC a global leader in influencing customer behaviour to drive revenue and add value for our clients. With a unique blend of industry and sector specialists, the group develops and delivers market-leading products and services to help build, manage and optimise customer relationships across four core capabilities: Loyalty, Lifestyle Benefits, Insurance and Assistance. We drive customer devotion. We give your customers compelling reasons to engage, spend more and become loyal advocates - whilst delivering commercial results for your business.
As a worldwide leader in loyalty marketing and CRM, & builds loyalty and creates devotion. From acquiring customers and understanding them as individuals, to creating relationships that engage, reward and inspire loyalty, we turn customers into advocates and relationships into profit and have done for over 25 years.
Please Find Below the details :
1) Client - Global Loyalty Marketing Agency
2) Position - MANAGER ( CLIENT SERVICE & BRAND COMMUNICATION) - Loyalty Campaign
3) Location - Thane ( W)
4) Experience- 2- 5 Years in Client service /Account management in Loyalty Marketing/ Advertising /Marketing agency
Purpose of the Job :
- Will be a SPOC to one of the assigned client & will have to service the respective clients
1) Primary role of servicing client on loyalty campaigns & employee engagement solutions and over-seeing day-to-day operations of the various projects / campaigns of the client
2) Understanding client's business and relationship marketing requirements. Meeting up with the clients & taking brief from them.
3) Briefing the client's requirements to the other departments such as Creative, Operations and Technology and to oversee that the work is done in tandem with the client's brief.
4) Data-analysis, reporting and reviewing the Channel loyalty program performance
5) Handling clients accounts allocated which involved relationship building with client, communicating details regarding enhancements in program to client in order to increase revenue, enabling smooth operational activities for programs as SPOC between client and internal team and
6) Meeting the SLA's defined within stipulated time frame.
7) Responsible for presenting value proposition of the services and the ides for the improvisation of program
- Demonstrable customer relationship management
- Working with the Senior Account Director to strategically coordinate loyalty programs or CRM projects
- Analytical and confident in briefing work to the internal partners
- Good presentation skills both in development and delivery
- Natural attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Technical skills including technology, CMS systems, data analytics, mobile, digital, social or creative advantageous as is the ability to discuss these areas confidently when dealing with clients and internal departments
- Advanced software skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project (or equivalent Project management tool).
Years of experience : 2- 5 years
- Experience of working in an agency environment.
- You should also be used to working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
If the position interests you kindly share your cv at
Kindly share the following with the CV :
- Current CTC :
- Notice Period :
- Current Location :