With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world&rsquos biggest brands&mdashand we have fun doing it. Now, we&rsquore calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.Are you the one we are looking for
We are inviting applications for the role of Management Trainee, Regulatory affairs. Responsibilities:
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Responsible for implementing CMC regulatory strategies for assigned pharmaceutical products in accordance with global regulations, guidances and defined regulatory strategies along with the preparation and review of information required for development of regulatory CMC dossiers for commercial products.
- Experience in reviewing scientific information to assess technical merits and suitability of scientific rationale to ensure information is presented clearly and conclusions are adequately supported by data.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate issues in a succinct and logical manner. Strong listening skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of related fields (e.g., pharmaceutical manufacturing, analytical testing, and quality assurance).
- Ability to generate innovative solutions to problems and effectively work with and communicate to key stakeholders.
- Flexibility in responding to changing priorities or dealing with unexpected events.
- Capability to handle multiple priorities and balance work to achieve business goals.
- Effective leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines and work with team when help is needed.
- Ability to identify problems and work with team to formulate a potential course of action
Bachelor's degree required in science, engineering or related field (advanced degree preferred).Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.