With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for Inviting applications for the role of Management Trainee - Order Management!
In this role, the shortlisted candidate will be responsible for delivering services in area of Sales Support and will be handling processes related to Order entry and management, Order fulfillment, Contract management, Master data management, Territory manager support and Reporting and Analysis. The candidate will also be encouraged to perform regular operation as individual contributor in performing above mentioned tasks.
The role requires very close co-ordination with Sales teams, Product teams, Field support team, IT teams, vendors / suppliers, and transporter / freight forwarder to enable revenue maximization for the organization.
We will prefer people with some analytical skills who are able to understand the process and follow the same rigorously.Responsibilities
- Lead a team working in Sales support area and own a smooth operation.
- Responsible for team outcome (efficiency / critical metric / SLA) and reporting of critical metric / SLA
- Act as subject matter specialist and resolve / support team in achieving the business objectives.
- Own customer / third party relationship and governance to drive surprise free operation and revenue maximization.
- Resolve process issues by co-ordination internally (with partners) and externally with relevant parties.
- Drive governance and relationship with customer and front face any critical issues from customer and perform corrective action and preventive action planning.
- Perform following activities as part of individual contributor role
a. Booking and validation of Contract Orders in the ERP system and corresponding updating to Contracts in the ERP
b. Building a relation with clients and sales representatives and becoming a point-of-contact for Customer / Sales inquiries
c. Coordinate (phone / emails) with Service technicians, Logistics teams, and Sales to ensure the right delivery, installation, and confirmation to customers for the orders placed
d. Bring together details from customers and sometimes service technicians for accurate invoicing (including CN / DN notes) and ensure to have complete the billing / invoicing timely as per the contractual agreements
Qualifications we seek in you!Minimum qualifications
- Administration of customer contracts i.e. update contracts, fixed and variable billing computation as per contact terms
- Ensure resolution to customer requests for any queries on Contracts / order status and billing/invoicing corrections
- Follow-up on pending items with Logistics / Supply chain team for order delivery status
- Periodical and ad-hoc Report preparation for internal (sales, Business Controllers, etc.) and external (Customers)
- Archival of the right set of documents for audit and compliance purposes
- Updating ERP regarding Customer Master details, order details, supplies, pricing, etc.
- Capturing information from logistics partners and advising customers regarding availability and deliveries
- Offering resolutions for internal updating requests: credit/ debit notes, reimbursements, rebates, etc.
- Checking and solving potential issues between client purchase orders (PO) and system information
- Presenting with the warehouse and forwarders and efficiently own the delivery process to ensure return of goods to the final recipient
- Preparing the relevant documents for the orders - Export documents (LoC, etc.), Pro forma invoices, customs documents, etc. and coordinate with internal teams for smooth order delivery
- Daily supervising the assigned orders and exceptions validations
- Accurate categorization of customer issues in the system and corresponding responses on ERP systems for various disputes arising from customers in terms of damaged goods, shipment delayed, etc.
- SAP ERP experience
- Excellent communications skills - both verbal and written. Consistent track record of client handling skills and ability to establish trust with clients.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- In this role the candidate may have to at time work during global hours in order to connect with other teams working in different time zones. There may also be possibilities for any business travels locally or outside the country.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.