With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us. Inviting applications for the role of a MT, Accounts Payable
We are looking for someone who can handle the Accounts Payable function. Also, assist associates to identify & implement AP improvements. You are a Finance and Accounting Subject Matter Guide with relevant experience in accounts payable process. Are you the one we are looking for Apply now!Responsibilities
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to accounts payable, which include:
- Calculating, posting business transactions, processing invoices, verifying financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records, and providing other clerical support necessary to pay the obligations of the organization
- Review invoices and requisitions for satisfactory payment approval
- Verify and calculate all extensions and totals on invoices (calculating and taking discounts when applicable)
- Check vendor files for any previous payments and assign voucher numbers. Prepare vouchers listing invoice number, date, vendor address, item description, amount and coding per accounting policies and procedures
- B.Com Graduate
- Relevant Experience
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent SME knowledge of accounting concepts
- Good knowledge on MS Excel and Word.
- ERP knowledge like SAP, PeopleSoft will be an added advantage
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.