Hands on experience in the design, implementation, administration, and maintenance of a Notes/Domino infrastructure is required
• Expert skills in Linux, Windows 2003 administration, and Active Directory
• Extensive experience with SAN, DAS, NAS, and other storage solutions
• Familiarity with best practices in network operations
• Excellent oral/written communication and documentation skills
• Able to work per UK working hours
• Responsible for architectural development, planning, and implementation of the overall strategic goals of systems
• Identify, evaluate, implement, and support related technologies such as but not limited to messaging web access, instant messaging, and collaboration and unified messaging.
• Provide support in the areas of Lotus software products standardization, leveraging of management and security features of new and existing products, application tuning, and capacity planning to a worldwide data center audience.
• Make recommendations on tools and processes to improve engineering/operations/applications productivity
• Respond to requests from users (as Level 2 of the escalation procedures) and assist in deploying/configuring
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content