Designation: Resident Medical Officer
Experience: 1 to 4 years
Qualification: BAMS/ BHMS/ MBBS
Roles and Responsibilities: rmo
• To handle all new cases including taking the history, examining the patient and making diagnosis/provisional diagnosis as soon as possible after admission of the patient into the wards.
• To participate in the general management and care of all patients including undertaking preliminary basis and routine investigations and treatment (pre-and post-operative care) under supervision.
• To see all new cases especially the seriously ill patient immediately upon admission and to initiate emergency treatment without delay.
• To ensure that all investigations and treatment prescribed are carried out and reviewing cases daily or more frequently including reviewing the results of investigations and treatments.
• To prepare a comprehensive discharge summary for each patient which is authenticated by a consultant.
• To carry out procedures under supervision.
• To attend all department ward rounds.
• To check on the pre-operative preparation of patients.
• To update case notes and completing all case records prior to patients leaving the ER.
• To inform immediate supervisor on duty as soon as possible of all problems e.g. new cases, deterioration in condition of patients, cases where medico legal problems may arise (assaults, accidents, and poisonings).
To consistently provide innovative recruitment solutions by building a strong Professional team focused on market knowledge, relationships, values, ethics and excellence in everything we do.
Be a catalyst behind our customer’s success
We are leaders in executive search established in 2007 and specialize in middle and senior level recruitment. We firmly believe, We Empower our Customers by adding VALUE to their Organizations through the right human resources and people centric business Solutions. We have a team of dedicated research and consulting resources who utilize their expertise and a range of state-of-the-art research tools to help clients to maximize their investment in employees and a well-honed recruiting process. Our in depth process yield results quickly and involve six essential steps need analysis, research, candidate development, candidate evaluation, final assessments, employment negotiations and confidential antecedent verification. In addition, we stay up to date on new developments in recruiting and information technology and
Regularly adopt those which promise to advance quality and efficiency.
¬ QUICK Response for your needs
¬ Process QUALITY, geared to give you best talent
¬ Competent and EXPERIENCED Professionals
¬ Excellent UNDERSTANDING of your Business and Employment Market
¬ Excellent NETWORKING in corporate community
¬ COMMITMENT to perform for SUCCESS
¬ Impeccable Standards of ETHICS, QUALITY and TRANSPARENCY
A Representative List of Clients
¬ Knight Frank
¬ Jones Lang LaSalle Property Consultant (India ) Pvt. Ltd.
¬ Lexcel Group (NIGERIAN GROUP, Lagos)
¬ Cox & Kings
¬ Consilium Software (SINGAPORE)
¬ Dharma Productions (KARAN JOHAR’S PRODUCTION HOUSE)
¬ Jewelex India Pvt. Ltd.
¬ Loyalty one- Canadian Loyalty Management Company
¬ Aimia- Aeroplan-Canadian Loyalty Management Company
¬ Euronet worldwide (U.S.Company in ATM business)
¬ Udhe India Pvt. Ltd (German EPC)
¬ Capacitae Infrastructure
¬ Global Vectra Helicorp (GVHL)- Helicorp Company
¬ Pratibha Group of Companies
¬ Chaturvedi and Shah (Large CA Firm)
¬ Maharashtra Power
¬ Tridhaatu Developers
¬ Virchow Healthcare Pvt Ltd
We are a retained search firm and our fee is for professional services rendered. Payment of our fees is not contingent upon hiring of one of our candidates and is payable in three instalments (at search initiation, on presentation of the best fit candidates and on selection). Our fee is a
Percentage of the first year’s projected total salary/bonus compensation of each candidate employed, as described in the letter of employment or by approved position specification. This fee structure applies to all candidates hired as a result of our search effort. Projected total salary/bonus compensation includes base salary, target and sign-on bonuses and other incentive compensation.
We believe that every search is unique and the time frame to complete the search is dependent on various factors. Before beginning the search we discuss this with our client and arrive at a mutually agreeable time frame. Typically we target to complete the search within 4 –8 weeks.
Search Methodology Briefing
We will work closely with you in order to gain a clear understanding of your organization, its sector position (including markets and competition), the position and the necessary skills and qualifications of the profiles sought. We prefer to work as a
business consultants and Partners rather than Executive Search company with focus on Results, Quality and Timely Delivery
The process begins by signing a letter of engagement with HRConnectOne. The intent of the letter is to out
Functions : Marketing & Communications
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Marketing & Communications, IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
AR Calling, AR Caller, Denial Management, AR Denials,AR Providers, Physician Billing, CMS-1500
Dot Net Programmer,Dot Net Developer,Asp.net Developer,.net Developer,.net,TRAI,Asp.net,Asp.net 2.o,C#,
Medical Coding Job Description: Position : Medical Coder Medical Coding is the process of converting Verbal Descriptions into numeric or alpha numeric by using ICD 10-CM, CPT & HCPCS.
Fresher Software Test Engineer, Software Tester, Software Testing
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content