We are looking for a dynamic Content Writer with exceptional communication skills to join our marketing team and contribute to our digital presence with new social content, blog posts, guides, and marketing copy.
Successful candidates will be great at conducting thorough research on relevant topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading content before publication. The writer will undertake tasks like preliminary research, outlining, content creation, editing and proofreading as well as crafting web, sales, social and other content required for ongoing projects.
If researching current events, putting out witty social content and marketing copy excites you, if you are a self-starter with an eye for detail and a knack for picking up trending topics - we’d like to meet you!
If selected, you will be working for a multinational company that offers:
• great company culture
• competitive pay
• experience working with international clients
• opportunities for learning and growth in marketing
We highly recommend that you share samples of your work or a portfolio of your published articles, along with your application
• Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
• Write clear marketing copy to promote products/services
• Proofread and edit content for accuracy and flow
• Submit work for feedback and approval
• Coordinate with marketing and design teams to create relevant content
• Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
• Promote content on social media
• Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content
• Contribute new topics and ideas for marketing
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and brand voice/tone)
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• Experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar content creation role
• Experience doing research using multiple sources
• Familiarity with web publications
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to make any content interesting, engaging and informative.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Timings: 12:30 pm to 9:30 pm