· Define a product roadmap, prioritize roadmap items in alignment with company strategy, business priorities and needs for differentiation
· Assessing code written by various dev teams and to streamline development plans and roll outs.
· Detail user stories and write product requirements as required to drive cross-functional teams on executing the product roadmap.
· Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
· Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
· Work will be a mix of outbound and inbound functions, and will involve travel to meet prospects, customers or market analysts
· You will be expected to act as a leader within the company
· Strong awareness of historical and current technology trends in distributed and scalable computing is expected
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a pre-requisite Responsibilities
Loyalie a Rewards & Loyalty based IT cum Marketing solutions firm, started off in the year 2015, with it's Head Office in Kolkata (Kalighat) & Branch Offices in Bangalore (Cunningham Road), Mumbai (Lower Parel) & Kochi. Our team size is 30+.
Loyalie is the first of its kind digital loyalty card and rewards portal and advanced marketing platform to tap the Indian market. Loyalie is a 360-degree digital referral solution and engagement platform which is RERA-Compliant. The digital platform of Loyalie can be used to run referral programs for their prospective and present home buyers. Loyalie was born out of a grave necessity in the Indian Real Estate Market a fundamental operational gap within the marketing efforts of most real estate companies.
We are a RERA (Real Estate Regulation Act 2016) Compliant platform that allows buyers to make legal & hassle free referrals straight from any platform. We organize the referral or lead generation program for any real estate company thereby facilitating their customers sell for them, because phone, whats app, website, blog, it doesn't matter as their customers can refer on any platform. We help Real Estate companies reward their customers with the unexpected because we believe Loyalty isn't gained overnight. We help them grow the love with special offers & schemes for their customers & let them know they care.
A RERA-registered developer can use our platform to run customized referral programs. This will increase their word of mouth marketing for their offers and schemes. Our app has been designed to make the process of referrals hassle free for all. This entails covering all forms of customer engagement from customer loyalty to events and activations. This will increase their Brand Loyalty and serve as recurring revenue for their company.
Loyalie's advanced dashboard can be used to track each and every offer and referral. It is secure and the buyers can track their own progress using the website and get programmed rewards by simply using our app.
We are looking for confident, energetic & matured Professional with excellent communication skills to join our Loyalie Team.
Benefits of working with a start-up - 5 Days Working, Flexible Work Culture, Small & Closely bonded teams, High & Direct Visibility by the management, On-Time Salary, Immense scope for creativity & learning, Best place for initiators
We are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
• Hadoop Administration of the data platform built using Hortonworks on AWS for one of USA’s well known and fastest growing pharma company in • NY/NJ region. Support a global team of developers using this platform.
Hands on Odata , abap on HANA – CDS view. S4 Hana object oriented programming , Data modelling, workflow , webdynpro Gathered wide experience in developing leading edge technological solutions. Deep
Looking for a Front-End React Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the ap
Design and implement the key technical components of the solution and help the team to develop and deliver the project deliverables. Identify and confirm technical design risks, and develop mitigating approaches, judge the trade-offs with technology
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content