Greetings for the day!
We are looking for a Senior Dot Net full stack developer with 9+ Years of experience @ Bangalore. Please find the below details
• Develop, maintain and enhance .NET applications and services to contribute to our legacy and cloud platform.
• Analyze product and technical user stories and convey technical specifications in a concise and effective manner
• Code & deliver a working product, with a ‘first time right’ approach.
• Participate in release planning, sprint planning, and technical design reviews; provide input as appropriate
• Partner with engineers, product managers, and other team members as appropriate
• Develop and maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of products
• Actively mentor individuals and promote best Development practices
• Leading projects as necessary, increasing team productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience
• Participate in key architectural decisions and design considerations
• Troubleshoot complex production issues and provide detailed RCA.
• Interact with US based Engineering, Product and Release teams as necessary.
You’ve Got What It Takes If You Have…
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 9+ years of experience with active hands-on development experience in object-oriented languages like, C#, Java or others.
• Experience developing Microservices, RESTful services, or other SOA development experience (preferably AWS)
• Exposure to ORM’s like Entity Framework, Nhibernate or similar.
• Strong TDD approach and hands on experience on tools like Nunit, xUnit or any other testing tools.
• Strong in OOP and SOLID design principles.
• Understand basic AWS core services and basic architecture best practices.
• Experience in working on projects with public cloud providers like Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
• Exposure to modern java script frameworks.
• Highly efficient data persistent design techniques. Strong understanding of data retrieval performance (queries, caching). Able to optimize designs/queries for scale.
• Proficient experience with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server/Postgres. Exposure to other non-relational DBs like MongoDB is a plus!
• Good understanding on how to deal with concurrency and parallel work streams.
• Should have work experience in Agile SCRUM.
• Should be very good at analyzing and Debugging/Troubleshooting functional and technical issues.
• Should have good insight on Performance/Optimization techniques.
• Good understanding on secure development practices and proactively codes to avoid security issues. Able to resolve all findings.
• Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem-solving abilities
• Conversant in algorithms, software design patterns, and their best usage.
• Self-motivated, requiring minimal oversight.
• Good team player with the ability to handle multiple concurrent priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Passion for continuous process and technology improvement
Extra dose of awesomeness if you have…
• Experience with AWS
Interested folks can share the profiles at [HIDDEN TEXT]
Thanks & Regards