Greetings for the day!
We are looking for a Senior dot net developer with 6+ Years of experience @ Mumbai.
Please find the below job description
• Analyze user requirements and create, assimilate and convey technical specifications in a concise and effective manner
• Code & deliver the work product, with a first time right approach
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert in one or more data integration/ web services workflows, having the ability to provide technical guidance to clients integrating to a SaaS solution, and acting as a technical expert to mentor/ assist peer engineers
• Serve as a point-of-escalation for engineer community; anticipate and remove technical roadblocks, as needed
• Assist the Project Manager, Consulting & Implementation teams to summarize client requests and suggest enhancements to existing applications and/or processes
• Quickly determine root cause of technical issue and create plan to attack
• Be responsible for the quality of engineering team: Ability to perform system/ unit tests of all aspects of code changes to ensure meeting the system and client requirements
• Interact with England & India based development teams, QA teams and Release teams
• Work closely with Project Manager/ Integration Consultant. Communicate technical issues, project details & individual status
You've got what it takes if you have...
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• 6+ years software development experience using C#, ASP.Net, .Net
Framework, SQL,MVC,Web Services and Entity Framework
• Should have working experience in SOA (SOAP/REST) amd WebAPI
• Strong in OOPS and SOLID principles.
• Exposure with client side scripting frameworks, JQuery, Knockout, AngularJs, Backbone etc.
• Should have work experience in Agile SCRUM.
• Should be very good at analyzing and Debugging/Troubleshooting functional and
• Should have good insight on Performance/Optimization techniques.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills in a technical environment.
• Self-motivated, requiring minimal oversight.
• Good team player with the ability to handle multiple concurrent priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Passion for continuous process and technology improvement. #LI-KN1
Interested folks can reach me at [HIDDEN TEXT]
Thanks & Regards