• Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration, and AWS.
• Strong experience with databases such as SQL, NoSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, Mongo.
• Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile, Jira, Scrum/Kanban, etc.
• Experience in working with Puppet or Chef for automation and configuration.
• Experience in Spring Cloud Netflix stack experience: Eureka, zuul, ribbon, hystrix.
• Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana etc, setting up AWS code pipelines and dashboards.
• Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
• Stellar troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
• Current with industry trends, IT ops and industry best practices, and able to identify the ones we should implement.
• Time and project management skills, with the capability to prioritize and multitask as needed
Federal Soft Systems has a recruitment team who can build a team & provide a resource according to exact specification, while employing our proven HR practices and program management methodologies. Our clients can ramp up a team on/offshore very quickly; taking advantage of significant cost savings without any of the hassles. FSS offerings are governed by its sharp focus on “understanding the customer’s needs and priorities in minutest details and providing “the right IT resources with the stipulated timelines
This role will involve generating new business through various online and offline channels, client prospecting, coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, closing business deals, and acquiring long-term clients.
Online Data Entry / Form Filling / Data Base Administrator / Computer Operator
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content