GP Strategies is a global performance improvement company providing a full spectrum of custom training, engineering, environmental and support services. Our clients include leading Global 500 companies and government organizations. We employee more than 2400 professionals who are the best in their fields.
GP has an immediate need for an Learning Program/Project Manager in Bangalore, India
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with the GP leadership team to support and grow trusted relationships with business stakeholders to understand relevant business issues
• Create and maintain program project plans using established templates and processes
• Work with program/process owners, stakeholders and teammates with regards to planning and dealing with issues, risks and challenges for our customers.
• Manage the deployment of specific learning programs including the management and control of coordination and administrative activities to achieve defined program related deployment targets and goals.
• Work with stakeholders to ensure that appropriate quality assurance and financial processes are in place, and that the delivered learning achieves the expected business and budgetary objectives.
• Schedule, attend and run weekly program meetings to ensure open and clear communication levels are maintained and activities are in line with the program project plan.
• Analyse course evaluations in order to judge effectiveness of training programs and to provide suggested changes for improvement to leaders within the department.
• Assist with training program event delivery and in-room support to supplement event staff capacity.
• Responsible for program Speaker Management: scheduling, confirming, preparing presenters.
• Responsible for program registration setup and ongoing registration management, typically utilizing a Learning Management System (LMS).
• Address issues escalated from learners, stakeholders, and/or GP leadership team.
• Collaborates with teammates, vendors and customers all over the world.
• Strong project management skills and extreme attention to detail
• Ability to manage timelines with internal team and external partners
• Strong organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
• Professional and courteous behaviour with a creative approach to problem resolution
• Ability to work with all levels of professionals in the workplace from executives to individual contributors
• Experience working as a project or program manager
• Experience in stakeholder management
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Outlook)
• Ability to travel both domestic and international, as needed (about 10%)
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies' solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers. Additional information may be found at www.gpstrategies.com.
Functions : Others
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Technical Training, E-Learning, Management Consulting, Engineering Services
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content