SUMMARY: Provides administrative and system support to learners, facilitators and third party organizations focused on ensuring the efficient, accurate, and timely delivery and tracking of various training programs/curriculum.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Creates, schedules, and administers enrollments for learning events in the learning management system of record.
• Coordinates availability of schedules for instructors and facilities to create offerings, monitoring participation numbers, to ensure minimum delegate numbers are achieved and highlighting low enrolments to appropriate point of contact.
• Adjusts class offerings/schedules, vendors, catering arrangements, and locations based on scheduled offerings.
• Verifies data accuracy and modifies employee learning plans and requirements in the system of record as required.
• Ensures all course invitations and pre-work are distributed in advance and classes are prepared and properly equipped for each event per outlined requirements.
• Coordinates with internal and external vendors to arrange conference centers, hotels, trainers, print suppliers, catering and equipment and classroom set-up.
• Ensures invoices are received and paid in accordance with vendor terms and conditions.
• Maintains learner attendance rosters and participant history data in designated system of record.
• Maintains course, learner and billing records for each event. Receives and pays vendor invoices as directed, including prepaid tuition and book/fee applications.
• Distributes and collects evaluations from learning event attendees.
• Runs various standard reports designed to measure program efficiency and value, instructor performance, and learner progress as required.
• Maintains proper inventory levels and order learning program materials and supplies as required.
• Provides/distributes documents relating to Service Requests, Visa Letters, and Certificates of Completion to individual learners and third party organizations as required. Prepares employee certificates for award ceremonies.
GP Strategies Corp. is a global performance improvement provider of sales and technical training, E-learning, management consulting and engineering services headquartered in Columbia, Maryland.
Functions : Others
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Technical Training, E-Learning, Management Consulting, Engineering Services
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content