• Designs appropriate end-to-end solutions as per customer business needs
• Strong knowledge of software to manage solution implementation
• Lead technical decision for solution implementation
• Design, coordinate and execute pilots or proof of concepts
• Mentor developers and provide alignment to architecture
• Perform code version control activities
• Building partnerships with suppliers and consultants
• Cross-cultural working experience
• Provides solution architecture and proposal related to architecture, technology and services.
• Experience working across time zones
• Support in sales engineering and sales pursuits
• 10+ years of experience in software management with 3+ years of experience designing complex systems.
• Understanding of IT operational best practices
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English, and the ability to communicate well across cultures
• Solid understanding of the rapidly changing tools and methodologies
• Understanding of running production systems on a global level
• Expertise in software code testing and deployment.
• Comfort with collaboration and open communication
• Experience in implementing cloud (AWS or Azure) cloud solution
• Possesses SDLC experience and manages appropriate levels of systems documentation as required.
• Should be able to assist the lead to estimate effort based on the requirements.
• Problem-solving skills with minimal supervision
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment with geographically dispersed teams at various times
• Experience in build system such as Maven, MSBuild
• TOGAF 9.2 Certification is desirable. TOGAF practitioners will be given priority.