The IT Lead Systems Administrator is a key member of the organization, and is responsible for implementation, administration, maintenance, and support of the organization’s network, hardware and software infrastructure. The successful candidate will have experience and significant knowledge in delivering a stable environment, and in supporting users in a timely and friendly manner. Also, the candidate must be willing to work during US business hours.
• Have to lead a team of 4-10 members
• Provide help desk support for software and hardware issues at HQ and retail store locations
• Work with vendors to install, configure, administer, and support hardware and software for retail locations, including hubs, switches, routers, firewalls, network monitoring tools, configuration backup tools, network elements, printers, software and wiring
• Troubleshoot and provide solutions for network software or hardware problems, sometimes working across multiple vendors or teams to solve inter-service issues
• Monitor and proactively attend to network performance and capacity at HQ and at retail locations
• Installation, Configuration and Maintenance of Microsoft Windows (8, 10, 2008, 2012, 2016) Desktops, Laptops, Active Directory and Group Policies.
• Perform maintenance and upgrades on a timely basis to maintain healthy network systems
• Assist in maintaining and testing network disaster recovery plans, processes, and procedures
• Create and maintain training materials, standard operating procedures and documentation for hardware and software installations
Sr. Business Development Executive - Remote working - IT Sales Experience Must
Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.Gathering and evaluating user feedback.Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
AVP (IT Sales) - Business Development - remote working - IT Sales Experience is Must
Build UX driven iOS & Android Apps using React Native.Design state-less components in React Native .State management with redux-saga.Interaction with backend rest API integration using axios.Ensure performance, test driven development and quality.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content