Lead consultant will be responsible for building solutions on Salesforce for multiple clients and will also responsible for handling multiple accounts. The Lead consultant contributes to the development of the technical solutions and strategy, solves unique or complex problems. Act as SPOC for the customers and should be accountable. He/she will also act as a Consultant when required and suggest ideas/solutions to the customers as a Value add to improve the customer’s Salesforce org. Should be able to handle a team and be responsible for the deliverables.
Convene and facilitate governance forums (weekly and monthly) and maintain a consolidated Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies (RAID) tracker for the AMS projects. Ensure generation of periodic Service Reports at overall tower level.
Work experience and skills
• 8+ years of experience in IT industry
• 5+ years of experience working with the Salesforce platform
• 4+ years of Client facing experience
• Demonstrate leadership abilities to our clients with designing solutions, enhancements and fixes.
• Strong understanding on ITSM process, ITIL Framework
• Strong understanding on the Incident management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, Release Management etc.
• Should have experience in working on Support/AMS projects.
• Good Analytical Skills
• Good verbal and written skills.
Key responsibilities & duties
The key responsibilities and duties of a Lead consultant are
1. Collaborate with product owners, business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and technical team members to translate business needs to technical solutions within the Salesforce ecosystem.
2. Collaborate with other solutions architects, product owners, Salesforce developers, and Salesforce administrators to solve technical challenges, while leveraging technical best practices and solution patterns for the Salesforce platform.
3. Technology leader with comprehensive knowledge of the Salesforce platform, including technical and functional capabilities; ability to execute on highly complex or specialized projects.
4. Present complex solutions options and benefits to key technical program stakeholders.
5. SPOC for Support/AMS BU, should handle the projects under AMS BU and also manage the AMS Pool of resources.
6. Collaborate with the Technical Architects and PMO Head to define and streamline process for the Support/AMS BU when gaps are identified.
7. Set standards and processes, within the context of IT service priorities.
8. Develop best practices initiatives by proactively exploring control deficiencies associated with IT systems and processes.
9. Responsible for coaching the project team and encouraging compliance to processes.
10. Provide support to Project team in the area of ITIL process definition and able to work independently.
11. Finalizes service management process architecture and process assets.
12. Ensure generation of periodic Service Reports at overall tower level.
Academic or trade qualifications
Salesforce certifications preferred:
• Adm 201
• ITIL Certified
• Sales cloud/Service cloud consultant
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science.
As a Salesforce platinum partner, we combine our three core services; Strategic Consulting & Advisory, Implementation and Support Services to deliver maximum return on investment for our customers.
Functions : Human Resources
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Salesforce
level Hiring For: High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content