Presently we have Lead Sales Manager - IT Industry vertical market segments- BFSI, O&G and Enterprise urgently required for one of the leading Company in Oman.
Job Title: Lead Sales Manager - IT Industry
Salary: (1200 to 1400 ) OMR Basic + HRA + Family status + Other benefits as per company.
Education & Experience:
Bachelors in Engineering and Preferably a Management Degree from reputed institute
- Business Development: 8 -10 years
- Required languages: English
- Will be nice to have : Arabic
- Age 35 below
This position requires talented individuals with 8-10 years working experience in the IT Industry with strong familiarity with one of the vertical market segments- BFSI, O&G and Enterprise.
The main task is the creation of successful key account relationships in the identified target markets so as to exceed forecasted sales and build sustainable quality relationships for the ultimate benefit and satisfaction of the end customer.Job Description:
- Achieves and exceeds sales revenue quota targets by winning new contracts and orders through prospecting and developing new customer relationships.Identifies and qualifies legitimate opportunities, providing a consultative and value-added approach to develop relationships. Negotiates contractual terms and conditions, and works with the solutions/operations/implementation teams to ensure smooth handoffs.
- Builds a sales pipeline of qualified opportunities.
- Establishes and cultivates effective business relationships, both cross-functionally and with Division and Corporate Business Services teams and with internal organizations for maximum sales effectiveness.
- Manages customer relationship and is responsible for an entire customer across new geographies and capabilities.
- Serves as the single point of contact for customer senior executives, with a focus on corporate and business unit executives.
- Manage Business development officers and make sure of full compliance of following activities:
- Direct Sales to Key Accounts - Responsible for achievement of agreed sales forecasts for each product / solutions group within given geographical region.
- Negotiates orders and manages Customer Relationships and Provides marketing inputs for product sales.
- Collects market information on products and provides regular feedback & builds value add in key relationships.
- Reviews and presents regular business plans to management including order forecasts.
- Identifies new opportunities with current customer base for product line extensions.
- Constantly updates in product and market knowledge.
- CRM / MIS - Reporting
· Updated resume with recent Photo
· Passport Scan Copies
· Educational Certificates
· Experience Certificates
CV Short listing
Telephonic Interview with client
After Selection Offer Letter Will Be Issued, Need to do GAMCA Medical for Visa & documentation process.
If you are interested please send mentioned documents at [HIDDEN TEXT] or contact on 91+8978252132.
Note: Please refer if do you have any references.