5 years work experience
Lead programming analyst in charge of software development resource allocation, time
allocation and quality of code for a team of Node.js, Android and iOS developers.
1. Creating, executing and maintaining software development plans including activity
denition, sequence, dependencies, work eﬀort, duration and resource requirements.
2. Work with developers, communicating requirements and ensuring product development
meets the time-centric goals of the project.
3. Project management including release management, add-on compatibility reporting,
4. Liaise with iOS, Android, Angular.js and Node.js developers in ensuring their code is above
coding standards for performance, reusability and quality through regular code review
1. Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology
2. Expert knowledge in Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
4. Working knowledge of AWS S3, AWS Lambda and AWS API Gateway
5. Familiarity with code revisioning and repo maintenance on GitHub
6. Experience with project management, agile development methodologies and their
7. Expert level experience with JIRA.
Kreon Finnancial that started as a conventional lending company in 1995 is on the verge to complete its metamorphosis into a state-of-the-art-fintech company
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content