Job Description :
Lead in carrying out recruiting activities assuring the best of talent by maintaining a network of relationships with the BU’s and other key stakeholders. Responsible for managing a team of 3 to 5 recruiters planning and carrying out recruitment activities for 5 or more projects or accounts assigned.
- Responsible for end to end life cycle recruiting including sourcing applicant testing interviewing presenting conducting background checks and closing requisitions which are assigned
- Responsible for providing a high level of recruiting services to business leaders by developing key recruiting strategies
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates
- Develop & execute sourcing/recruitment strategies policies and procedures as required
- Responsible to handle queries and manage candidate experience process
- Explore and suggest areas for process improvements and optimizing cost effective hiring channels
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable laws regulations and trends in recruitment to ensure compliance with established procedures and applicable employment related laws
Measures of Outcomes:
- Quality of candidates sourced & shortlisted
- Source of hire Source quality and Source mix
- SLA Adherence - Fill Rate Time to hire
- Key Metrics: Cost Per Hire Offer Acceptance Ratio Joining Ratio Early attrition of new hires.
- Conversion metrics at various hiring stages
- Multi-tasking ability based on efficiency in the given assignment
- Proactive implementation and execution of given tasks
- Number of recruitment initiatives program-managed end-to-end
- Complete compliance to policies and procedures
- Accurate reporting and data management
- Develop and maintain strong work relationships with leaders vendors community organizations and other team members to create a collaborative partnership
- Responsible to execute framework on hiring process from understanding the requirements and developing right sourcing strategies to ensuring on-time talent delivery
- To establish communications at every step of the process with hiring managers and candidates
- Utilizes data to assist the Hiring Manager throughout the recruitment process to ensure data driven decision making.
Sourcing of Candidates:
- Continuously leverage/manage referrals & alumni channels through internal and external networks online recruiting resources local community groups associations and in-house applicant tracking system to identify and recruit top talent
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management. Develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals
Candidate Screening :
- Review resumes and credentials for fitment of skills experience and knowledge in relation to the requisition
- Responsible to conduct Behavioural interview assessment as part of the pre-screening process
- Create and present pre-screening questions to hiring managers for approval
- Responsible for implementing approved assessment process to move the candidates to next step of hiring process
Candidate Communication and Interview Management:
- Manage scheduling of interviews ensuring candidates and interviewers are fully briefed.
- Prepare candidates for interview by providing detailed information about the company department job duties and overall expectations
- Organize and document post-interview feedback from interview teams and candidates
- Formulate job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Guide the team with offer process including strategy closing positions and negotiating compensation with candidates
- Responsible for team’s performance and growth while delivering on the annual hiring plan
- Serve as a main point of contact in the BU being assigned
- Monitor and actively manage costs on recruitment
- Manage mentor and provide coaching to the team while driving them to effectively execute great candidate experience overall
Suggest and implement improvement plans:
- Keep updated on market intelligence trends and help create effective sourcing strategies
- Recommend best practice solutions to ensure process efficiencies and excellent candidate experience
Reports and Metrics:
- Maintain & publish timely reports on candidate status results and pipeline of active and passive candidates
- Maintain data reports dashboards costs and performance metrics on a regular basis
- Maintain cost controls for agency usage cost per hire operational effectiveness and proper resource allocation
- Responsible for ensuring up to date process documentation change management and process & audit compliance
- Represent client meetings at the direction of the Talent Acquisition Manager/Executive and/or Client Relationship Director
- Maintain complete confidentiality of all candidate sensitive information
- Communication: Should possess excellent listening and communication skills. He/she must be able to communicate with potential candidates and help make an informed decision along with hiring managers. Should possess strong negotiation and persuasive skills.
- Interpersonal: Must have the ability to work with various departments on filling open positions and fostering teamwork. They must also be able to effectively deal with potential candidates. Should be able to lead a team with coaching and guidance.
- Decision Making: Must be able to review candidates’ applications and decide whether they meet the qualifications to be considered for positions. Should be able to provide suggestions on new processes and strategies to stakeholders and management
- Discretion: Maintain high degree of confidentiality of candidate information and comply with the employment related laws.
- Technical: Should have thorough understanding of IT technologies & skill adjacencies to effectively source top candidates. Extensive experience in recruiting through job portals social/digital platforms and referrals along with various sourcing techniques
- Business acumen: Should have an excellent knowledge of search skills talent supply sources analytical skills and Judgement.
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates curiosity and ongoing drive to understand & learn recruitment areas. Takes ownership of the assigned activity and able to deal with ambiguity & uncertainty.
- Collaboration: Should collaborate across teams and functions to execute the given task
- Empathy: Demonstrates empathy while interacting with stakeholders/teams
- Must have knowledge on the business and functional aspects of the processes being implemented
- Strong knowledge & use of Microsoft Office suite especially Microsoft Excel Word & PowerPoint
- Strong track record of screening candidates for person-job fit
- Experience in every stage of recruiting life cycle
- Experience in Diversity and Campus Hiring
- Domain knowledge in one or more areas of recruiting or talent management specialization
- Experience in both just-in-time and proactive recruiting needs
- Proven track record in handling Senior Level hiring
- Good understanding of recruiting resource and marketing plan
- Proven experience as Recruitment Lead would be considered an advantage
- Be up to date on current recruiting issues trends and best practices