Job Description :
Coordinate and carry out recruiting activities assuring the best of talent by maintaining a network of relationships with the BU's and other stakeholders. An experienced team-member with higher levels of independence in planning and carrying out responsibilities while guiding team members
- Responsible for full life cycle recruiting including sourcing applicant testing interviewing presenting conducting background checks and closing qualified requirements as assigned
- Responsible for providing a high level of recruiting services to business leaders by developing key recruiting strategies
- Develop and maintain a network to help identify and source qualified candidates
- Responsible to handle queries and manage candidate experience process
- Explore and suggest areas for process improvements including optimizing on cost effective hiring channels
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable laws regulations and trends in recruitment to ensure compliance with established procedures and geo specific laws
Measures of Outcomes:
- Quality of candidates sourced & shortlisted
- Source of hire Source quality and Source mix
- SLA Adherence - Fill Rate Time to hire
- Key Metrics: Cost Per Hire Offer Acceptance Ratio Joining Ratio Early attrition of new hires
- Candidate Conversion metrics at various hiring stages
- Multi-tasking ability based on efficiency in the given assignment
- Proactive implementation and execution of given tasks
- Number of recruitment initiatives program-managed end-to-end
- Complete compliance to policies and procedures
- Accurate reporting and data management
- Develop and maintain strong work relationships with leaders vendors community organizations and other team members to create a collaborative partnership
- Responsible to execute framework on hiring process from understanding the requirements to developing the right sourcing strategy ensuring delivery on-time
- To establish communications at every step of the process with hiring managers and candidates
- Utilizes data to assist the Hiring Manager throughout the recruitment process to ensure data driven decision making
Sourcing of Candidates:
- Leverage online recruiting resources local community groups associations and in-house applicant tracking system to identify & recruit the right candidates
- Anticipate talent requirements by actively developing a strong pipeline of top talent and consistently maintaining good relationships with potential candidates.
- To analyse market intelligence on companies industries and job functions to keep updated on the trends and pool of candidates
- Coordinate with partners and maintain strong relationships to effectively source to fulfilment.
- Effectively drive & participate in the campus hiring strategy
- Create and foster relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates.
- Develops a network of referrals
- Review resumes and credentials for fitment of skills experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Responsible to conduct Behavioural interview assessment as part of pre-screening process
- Create and present pre-screening questions to hiring managers for approval
- Responsible for implementing approved assessment processes to move candidates through the hiring process
Candidate Communication and Interview Management:
- Manage scheduling of interviews ensuring candidates and interviewers are fully briefed.
- Prepare candidates for interview by providing detailed information about the company department job duties and overall expectations
- Organize and document post-interview feedback from interview teams and candidates
- Prepare and extend offers to selected candidates
- Advises the Hiring Manager on compensation package within approved budgets and market rates extends offers and negotiates terms with candidates in consultation with C&B and HR team
- Responsible for team's performance and growth
- Provide hands-on training coaching and operational guidance where appropriate
- Ensures team provides periodic reports and publishes them regularly
Other Operational activities:
- Manage the reference check process
- Serve as a main point of contact for the assigned portfolio/accounts.
- Maintain cost controls on agency usage cost per hire operational effectiveness and proper resource allocation
- Actively maintain TA data for statutory and internal audits
- Identify and implement new methods strategies with the approach for sourcing of candidates and generating new leads
- Represent client meetings at the direction of the Talent Acquisition Manager/Executive and/or Client Relationship Director
- Maintenance of complete confidentiality and security of all sensitive information.
- Communication: Should be able to articulate with excellent listening and communication skills.
- Interpersonal: Must have the ability to work with various departments on filling open positions and fostering teamwork. Should be able to effectively deal with potential candidates and across all levels within the organisation. Should be able to lead a team with coaching and guidance.
- Decision Making: Must be able to review candidate applications and decide whether they meet the requirements to be considered for the position. Should be able to provide perspective on new processes and approaches/strategies.
- Discretion: Maintain high degree of confidentiality of candidate information and comply with the employment laws.
- Technical: Should have thorough understanding of IT technologies & skill adjacencies to effectively source right fit candidates.
- Business acumen: Should have an excellent knowledge of search skills talent supply sources analytical skills and judgement.
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates curiosity and ongoing drive to better understand & learn recruitment areas. Takes ownership of the assigned activity and able to deal with ambiguity & uncertainty.
- Collaboration: Should collaborate across teams and functions to execute the given task
- Empathy: Demonstrates empathy while interacting with stakeholders/teams
- Strong knowledge & use of Microsoft Office suite especially Microsoft Excel Word & PowerPoint
- Ability to quickly learn aspects of organization policies and processes
- Experience in both just-in-time and proactive recruiting needs
- Proven track record in handling Senior Level hiring
- Good understanding of recruiting resource and marketing plan
- Orientation towards achievement of team and organizational goals
- Must have knowledge on the business and functional aspects of the processes being implemented
- Systems perspective when implementing new programs and processes
- Working knowledge of one or more Applicant Tracking System
- Excellent in Advanced Excel: V look up H lookup Conditional formatting Dashboards etc
- Be up to date on current recruiting issues trends and best practices