- Experience in developing applications for multiple browsers, desktops, tablets, and phones.
- Team Handling exp is a must (managed/managing team of 2-4 people).
- Reporting to: CTO
Work Experience : 7.00 yrs – 10.00 yrs
Industry : Internet/Ecommerce
Employement Type : PERMANENT
Maintain and modernize ErosNow web, mobile web, and HTML5 interfaces.
Ensure high performing, modular & optimized codebase of CSS, JS& HTML.
Modern code with best practices.
- Act as a Team Lead of the Eros Now Web team in a hands-on way, both by coding yourself and mentoring and advising other team members.
- Take full ownership of a feature set from the first discussion to bringing it to live on the site.
- Key Performance Indicators:
Performance – 99 percentile page load time <1 sec with client-side cache-ability.
Skills/Educational qualification required:
- E or ME in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Team Handling exp is must (managed team of 2-4 people in the past)
- Developing responsive web applications, ideally using Bootstrap
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Experience on MVC templating and JS libraries
- Deep knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 (preferably with LESS or SASS)
- Experience in developing applications for multiple browsers, desktops, tablets and phones
Worked with Grunt/Gulp
Worked with Agile software development
Testing web applications using tools.
Worked on PWA and AMP Project
4 + years’ experience preferably from a Product background.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Have the drive and ability to come up with innovative ideas and out-of-the-box solutions.
- Willing to challenge conventional methods to achieve exponential results.