About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- Data acquisition Design, Data loading, Data Conversion, Data Modelling with relational and dimensional
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data, analytics and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs and strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Support the data pipeline flow for machine learning and advanced analytics solutions with the aim of improving yields from the business and enable improved customer experience.
- Make the data products production-ready and deployable for use of internal customers.
- Conducting functional and non-functional testing on large scale data platforms like unit testing, integrations testing, system testing, performance testing and volume testing.
- Handling incident and exception management and building robust data pipelines.
- Provide recommendations for data improvement, quality, and efficiency of data.
- Ensure and support the data architecture utilized by business, data scientists and analysts.
- Development of data processes for data modelling, mining, and data production.
- Design and implement backup and recovery strategy
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving and ability to prioritize and organize multiple task
- Self-managing and ability to lead project solution end-to-end.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and frameworks
- Good programming & debugging skills with Code Quality measures
- Ability to handle raw and unstructured data.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle using Agile/Waterfall models & Process adherence
- Understanding of Coding standards, Design patterns and guidelines. Understanding on source control, versioning, branching etc.
- Database - strong RDBMS skills around writing efficient SQL&rsquos and complex procedures.
- Knowledge/hands-on, Big Data Toolset such asHadoop, HDFS, HIVE, KAFKA, SPARK, Bash Scripting, & Any reporting tools like (Tableau, Dataiku, Alteryx, Paxata, MSTR, SAS & Dremio, SRE knowledge)
- Familiar with Enterprise Data Warehouse and Reference Data Management is a plus
- Familiar with Control M, Airflow
- Familiar with ETL process, Hadoop
- Familiar with Spark, Data API, MLP
- Familiar in SQL scripting, VB scripting and Python
- Familiar with Unix / Linux and batch scripting is a plus
- To develop and execute the Automation Framework especially complimenting Data Warehouse domain
- Familiar with Performance Testing (e.g. volume testing) and Disaster Recovery Testing is a plus
- Familiar with JIRA and Confluence
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.