About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role ResponsibilitiesBusiness
- Interactions to collect requirements
People and Talent
- Follow & define
- SDLC, Scrum, Agile, usage of confluence and SharePoint
Risk ManagementRegulatory & Business Conduct
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery that meets the agreed requirements and timelines
- Translate business requirement into technical and provide solution
- Lead technical teams providing guidance and support for delivery
- Capable of planning, following through with team and ensuring to meet project delivery commitments
- Capable of identifying knowledge gaps, bridging them following a &lsquoGo getter&rsquo attitude
- Prior experience as a Technical lead and Team management
- Manage communication with stakeholders
- Coordinate the production deployment activities
- Banking experience is an added value
- Should be hands on when situation calls for
- Proven track record in designing, developing and implementing Data Warehousing projects
- Ability to Coordinate with multiple teams
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Mentor team members and provide necessary technical support
Key StakeholdersOur Ideal CandidateTechnical Skills:
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime ComplianceThe Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Primary Skills &ndash Project Lead with DWH and Technical expertise in SAP, DevOps or similar ETL tool experience
- Secondary Skills &ndash SAP HANA XSA, SQL, SDI, DevOps, Unix shell scripting, Redwood &ndash BPA, NodeJs
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.