About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Responsible for driving all the testing activities of a Greenfield implementation post go-live.
- Building up and leading the Testing Team to the success of project. Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery. Deploying and managing resources for testing
- Applying the appropriate test measurements and metrics in the product and the Testing Team
- Responsible for managing a large to medium testing team. Also, to achieve successful results, need to coordinate with different teams and vendors to make it happen. In the process you will also support with the industry standard process consultancy.
- Guide team to prepare Quality Transformation approach based on the current baseline. The transformation will include all major areas which contribute to best quality such as Functional testing, Automation testing, Performance testing, Failover testing, Business Resilience testing, testing in Agile, Continuous Integration testing, User Experience testing and Accessibility testing.
- Test Strategy definition and ownership
- Test Management E2E (ST, SIT, UAT till acceptance)
- Maintain the quality gates, ST/SIT/UA Test Exit Reports
- Contribution to overall plan and own/create the Testing plan
- Drive and testing team, along with coaching and direction
- Chasing testers, Stakeholders, PMs, vendors for Test/Defect/Planning/Resources related tasks
- Test reporting and test executive reporting
- Coordinate with all the test environments teams and Data management teams.
- E2E Test case coordination (requirement to TC traceability using test management tool)
- Micro Focus ALM expertise
- Support design of E2E automation to aim for 100% test case coverage
- Analyze the data gathered (level of quality, time taken, efforts spent, tools & frameworks, level of automation) against quality best practices required for digital world.
- Work with teams to finalize target processes, automation testing frameworks, testing tools, methodologies, people skills which can be used at most the projects.
- Manage creation of working prototypes and proof of concepts of the proposed frameworks, tools, and processes.
- Guide and govern teams to collect and assimilate data to be gathered from project team in terms of quality processes followed, testing tools and frameworks used, test methodologies and challenges being faced.
- Will be involved in preparing the project test plan for this program. The project plan will have scope of the work, timelines, and efforts from each area of work, dependencies and the resources working on the program.
- Govern rollout of new processes, tools, and frameworks to large number of projects across multiple Lines of businesses.
- Manage teams of consultants who will lead this initiative in multiple projects. Resolve process issues, manage escalations, deliverables, and deadlines
- Collecting progress of each activity at each stage, preparing the reports and dashboard. Present progress report to leadership on regular basis and get the feedback.
- Report SLAs improvement in terms of service improvement, cycle time reduction, cost reduction, time to market, etc.
- Manage test teams, work with vendor teams and business stakeholder teams for successful implementation of the project
- Bachelors or Master&rsquos degree in Computer Science or any related discipline.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.