About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role ResponsibilitiesStrategy
- Awareness and understanding of the Group&rsquos business strategy and model appropriate to the role.
- Responsible for delivering Communications Surveillance IT related business use cases
People and Talent
- Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value organize and lead project status and working meetings prepare and distribute progress reports manage risks and issues correct deviations from plans and perform delivery planning for assigned projects.
- Responsible for following agile project delivery and release management related processes.
- Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work and mentoring and developing team members
- Promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team
- Responsible for managing application related security or infrastructure related technology obsolescence risks
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Adhere strictly to the bank&rsquos processes and audit controls around application development and release management.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the [Communications surveillance Java application development team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime ComplianceThe Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Relevant Technology standard certifications
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects. PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.