About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role Responsibilities
- Develop & Enhance Big data applications by analysing the requirements and performing through impact analysis.
- Provide detailed design for ingestion methods into EDM Hadoop
- Involve and work with Architects, Engineering and Business Solution teams to map requirements to designed features.
- Ensure adherence to agile development standards and Dev OPS processes.
- Review of Detailed Design with platform engineering and architecture team.
- Implement ingestion methods as designed and architected in EDM Hadoop
- Test and prove performance of implementation.
- Provide support during SIT and UAT.
- Provide knowledge transfer and support to PSS.
- POC exercises for new initiatives Hadoop/tools.
- Implement solutions based on EDM SCB Standards, Guidelines & roadmap.
- Adhere to Development standards/tools.
- Adhere to QMF process.
- Adhere to the Remedy change, incident and problem management process.
- Ensure towards closure of assigned risks
- Provide periodic updates on the status of the risks
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Solution Inputs programme / portfolio summary packs and briefs senior management on the status
- Work with development Manager in ensuring solution implementation milestones are met.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Leadto achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime ComplianceThe Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- AWS/AZURE Cloud
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.