Job DescriptionSome careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Lead Consultant Specialist.Role Purpose:
Technology Services team within IT COO business management provides service offering for wide range of applications - Pioneer, Third Party, Vendor Portal, GMIS, DISCOVER, Data as a Service, HRConnect.
All these critical applications are undergoing technology upgradation to be more resilient, scalable, autonomous, user's reach. Objective is to deliver high end, reliable quality product to end users.
This role is in lead vendor portal platform lead space to lead strategic roadmap for all Business Management and ensure high end delivery , covering most automation practices to fast & sustainable solutions.Principal responsibilities
- Should be able to drive strategic roadmap for BM applications.
- Lead, guide, monitor and participate in the analysis, design, implementation and execution of ongoing and new projects under BM or assigned to engagement.
- Manage delivery teams for Vendor Portal, GMIS, HRConnect from end to end delivery.
- Engage with global stakeholders from project delivery perspective and drive the project suavely.
- Govern management for BM applications followed by appropriate change management.
- Keep connect with BM leadership for time to time reviews, discussions and implement leadership directions
- Establish relevant policies, processes and procedures, and monitor compliance.
- Improve the maturity and awareness of testing across business management.
- Explore and implement in DevOps tooling & automation across the platforms.
- Align with Agile methodology and collaborate with development team and business users.
- Explore Cloud adoption, server less implementation and new technology across the applications.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills. Able to demonstrate & present the necessary reports and achievements.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Expertise on technical architecture concepts and solution implementations
- In-depth technical knowledge on Angular js, JAVA, J2EE, Micro services .NET, SQL Server, Microsoft SSIS, SSRS, ETL.
- Should able to manage current projects on .Net technology and migrate them to latest tech stack using Micro service architecture.
- Experience with Data modeling & ETL processing.
- Experience in automation and system integration.
- Strong knowledge of DevOps, Agile principles and familiar with Cloud Platforms.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Highly developed reasoning and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven fast learner
- Process oriented and structured approach
- Accountability - takes ownership of tasks assigned to ultimate resolution
- Structured worker able to efficiently manage multiple tasks
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.'
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.**Issued By HSBC Software Development Centre***