With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us!
Inviting applications for the role of Lead Consultant, Informatica MDM Responsibilities:
- An independent Informatica MDM (version 10.1 and so) Technical Lead who can work independently being part of KTLO & enhancements team for various commercial pharma data warehouse and lead the team of 5-8 offshore resources from front
- Work closely with Onshore Technical Architect, Offshore Delivery Lead, Business users, IT leadership, developers, database administrators, and client vendors to run the KTLO & enhancements of DWH for one of our key North America Pharma client
- Experience in working and delivering end to end development projects using Informatica MDM and integrating sources in both batch and real time/near real time mode
- Very Strong in Informatica Data Director (IDD) and real time integration with sources using SIF (Service Integration Framework).
- Have Java knowledge and can do customizations in IDD, write Java user exits
- Collaborate with business users, analysts and data engineers to translate in-depth analyses into MDM solution for the Business
- Should be able to contribute to the MDM Competency building within the Organization.
- Should have good experience in providing Point of View [POV] for Business Problems and Requirements.
- Should be aware and experience in building Proof of Concept [POC] to demonstrate Business Solutions using Informatica MDM and latest technology stack in market.
- Self-learner and Solution Builder with motivation to learn and pick up new technologies
- Define roadmap and architect Informatica MDM solutions for MDM engagements Provide effort estimation and solution definition for MDM users and Customers
- Candidate with good understanding of Pharma Commercial Model and have good work experience in this area will be an added advantage
- Experience in life sciences/healthcare and working experience with IQVIA data primarily in the areas on Physician Targeting, Segment profiling analytics, Source of business etc. is a great PLUS
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously and under challenging timelines
- B.Tech or Equivalent Degree
- Solid hands on experience with Informatica MDM
- Should have experience in playing the role of MDM Technical SME to lead the project and to handle large implementation for a full SDLC Life Cycle
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Relevant work experience in Database like Oracle PL/SQL
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible timing and working experience with offshore-onshore model
- Having Java experience is good
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS excel
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and ability to handle team and client discussions
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.